Dating

Sowon sighed as she stand in front of the school gate. She's afraid of what's gonna happen to her today because of what happened yesterday. She was happy that Eunha confessed to her but she's afraid that the queenbee and Eunha's fanboys and fangirls will make her suffer more in this school.

She walked with heavy footsteps entering the school premises when she felt a hand hold her left shoulder. Sowon was shocked and nervously turned around. Her face turns bright and redish when she saw Eunha smiling at her.

"Good morning, Sowon unnie. Let me walk with you into your class." Eunha said smiling brightly at Sowon who couldn't help but smiled at the girl in front of her.

Eunha hold one of Sowon's hands and they entered the school ground walking hand in hand. Everyone inside the school are staring at them but no one tried to do something bad at them. Eunha is popular and the ideal girlfriend of most students in this school so no one will dare to hurt them so they won't look more bad to Eunha.

"Thanks for walking with me, Eunha. I thought I can never walk peacefully again in this school. Thank you for protecting me, my princess." Sowon said to Eunha as they are now standing in front of Sowon's class. Eunha just smiled at Sowon as she let go of her hand. Sowon missed her warmth already.

"You're welcome, Sowon unnie. From now on, I will do my best to protect you from those bullies. You don't have to be scared anymore, Sowon unnie." Eunha said sweetly making Sowon blushed. She can't still believe that Eunha and her are dating now.

"Thanks, Eunha. I- I love you." Sowon said while looking down the floor. She's too shy to face Eunha cause the latter is too pretty for her eyes. Eunha smiled and hold up Sowon's chin to look straight in her eyes.

"Next time, I want you to say those words to me while looking straight into my eyes, Sowon unnie." Eunha said teasingly before playfully winked at Sowon making the latter face more redish.

Eunha laughed then waved goodbye to Sowon before walking away from the taller girl. Sowon watched Eunha go with a big smile on her face and in her heart.

------------------------------------------

"I can't believe this. After Eunha-ssi helped that nerd yesterday, they entered the school ground walking hand in hand today. No way! That nerd, what did she do? Did she charmed Eunha-ssi? Did she used a love potion? A magic spell? A curse? I'm going crazy, Dahyun!" Sana said while holding and shaking Dahyun by the shoulders.

Yerin looked at them worriedly while Sinb just smirked. They are sitting in one table inside the canteen. Yerin looked at Sinb who's sitting next to her. She's curious why Sinb looks unaffected that Eunha is helping Sowon now.

"Sinb, are you going to continue your bullying games with Sowon unnie? I mean...Eunha-ssi is now helping her and she has a lot of fanboys and fangirls in this school too. I'm just curious what will you do next." Yerin asked Sinb getting the attention of Sana and Dahyun. They all looked Sinb who is looking into space with her cold poker face again.

Yerin sighed thinking that she won't get any words from Sinb. She's just thankful that Eunha can protect Sowon now from those bullies.

"I have my own plan, Yerin unnie."

That's all what Sinb said making her three friends more confused. Sinb just smirked and sipped her own drink. She's the queenbee and everyone in this school, even that popular Jung Eunha can be her toy.

-----------------------------------------

Sowon smiled when she saw Eunha standing in front of her classroom as she exit her class. They walked the hallway together ignoring the weird stares from everyone. Sowon doesn't care about them anymore cause all she can see is Eunha.

"Can we have our first date today, Sowon unnie?" Eunha asked as they exit the school premises. Sowon blushed and looked at Eunha who is looking at her like an excited kid.

'She's so cute! How can I say no to this cute creature in front of me? Control yourself, Sowon-ah.' Sowon mentally talked to herself. Until now, the thought of dating Jung Eunha, her long time crush, is driving her crazy. She can't still believe that this is all true.

"S-Sure, Eunha. Where do you want to go?" Sowon asked nervously.

Eunha realized the nervous look on Sowon's face so she hold Sowon's hand and interlocked their fingers together. Sowon smiled and relaxed herself with Eunha's warmth.

"Don't be so nervous, unnie. Just be comfortable with me. I am here to make you happy and protect you, and not to give you a heart attack." Eunha said teasingly making Sowon chuckled. Sowon tighten the hold of their hands making Eunha frowned but Sowon looks at her with a loving stare.

"I know. Thanks for everything, Eunha. I-I love you." Sowon said with her sweet smile. Eunha widen her eyes then looked away.

"Uh... let's go eat something. I am so hungry now, Sowon unnie." Eunha said then pouted making Sowon laughed and wrapped her arm around Eunha's shoulder. Eunha looks shocked, she closed her eyes then sighed..

"Anything you wish, my princess." Sowon seductively whispered in Eunha's ears making the latter blushed and playfully elbowed Sowon's waist.

Sowon just chuckled and hold Eunha more closer to her body. She's head over heels of this girl now and she doesn't want to let her go.

----------------------------------------

Author's Note: WonHa is dating now! Sowon looks so happy but Sinb looks having an evil plan again. Don't worry Sinb stans, give Sinb's character more chapters to work on her attitude problems, okay? Thanks for reading my fic and don't hesitate to post ur comments and your guesses about this story. Have a good day.