Back To You

Eunha's POV

I run away and went to the rooftop deck where I sat down and cry my heart out. I thought I will be fine when I saw Yuju and Sowon unnie again but I was wrong. I should be happy for Yuju because she had new friends now and Yerin-ssi can always make her smile but... there are times that I still regret losing her. I don't know if I don't love her anymore like how I felt to her before but, seeing her happy with someone else is making me swallowed myself in guilt and regret. I thought she broke up with me to spend more time in reflection. One month have passed already but I'm still unsure of what I really feel inside my heart.

When I saw Sowon unnie too, I felt guilty again and wants to run away from her as soon as possible. I know I'm such a coward to keep on running away from all of them but what can I do? Until now, I'm still afraid to love again. I'm afraid to open my heart for Sowon unnie because I'm afraid of hurting her again. I keep on telling myself that maybe, I don't deserve both Sowon unnie and Yuju so it was better that I will just stay away from them. I really want to leave them to start a new chapter of my life without them. I know I am stupid and coward to just run away and escape from all the problems I made in this school. I just don't know what to do anymore.

The door opened making me stopped from crying. I looked at the doorway and saw Sowon unnie standing there with tears on her eyes. She was about to step closer from me but I stopped her.

"Don't. Don't come near me again, Sowon unnie. Just leave me alone."

Sowon unnie didn't listen to me and continue stepping forward at me making me more nervous. I glared at her but she doesn't care and just kneeled in front of me.

Why is she so stupid? She should be mad at me, she should hate me and stay away from me after all the pains I've caused her but why is she doing this?

I did everything to avoid and push you away Sowon unnie just to save you from falling in love with me again but... why are you doing this?

"I can't leave you. How can I leave you when I know to myself that I can't step out of your world, Eunha? I know I'm such a fool to keep holding on to you and stay in love with you but... I will be the most stupid person if I lied to myself that I don't love you anymore, my angel." Sowon unnie said making me more guilty. I avoid her eyes and just stare on the floor while crying silently. She keeps on calling me her angel when in fact, she's the real angel in the two of us.

"I know that everything happened between us before were all pretense and lies but...my love for you...it will never be a lie. I keep on telling myself to move on, forget you and stay away from you but...my love for you always brings me back to you. I try hard to forget you but I always end up hoping to be with you again. If loving you with all my heart is the most stupid thing to do, then I won't mind being the most stupid person in the world." Sowon unnie said making me smile bitterly.

This is one of the reasons why I keep on avoiding you, Sowon unnie. No matter how hard I try to think about us, I always come up to the conclusion that I don't deserve you. Why can't you see that I can never be worthy of your love? I want to love you right but...I don't deserve you.

"Why can't you see that I'm no good for you, Sowon unnie? Stop loving me and just move on. I...I took you for granted and failed to see how much you did for me. Maybe, I can only realize your worth to me if you will choose to let go and make a stand for yourself. That's what you need to do, Sowon unnie. Just...forget about me."I said looking straight in her eyes.

How I missed to touch your face and feel the taste of your lips but I try so hard to tell myself that you can never be mine again, Kim Sojung.

"How can I move on and forget you when in everything I do, I can only think about you? You broke my heart but I still love you very much. I'm tired of trying to forget you and I'm sick of crying over you. I keep on smiling and telling myself that I can start again without you but...until now, I'm dying to have you back in my arms, Jung Eunha."Sowon unnie said then burst into tears making me can't help myself anymore. I hugged her tight as we both cried in each others arms.

Should we really let ourselves be back in each others arms again? Do we really both deserve a second chance esp. me?

"I love you, Eunha. I can't stop loving you. Why do I keep on needing you when I know I'll get hurt? Why is it still you? Why did it have to be always you? Why can't I leave you?" Sowon unnie said making me smile bitterly.

"I...I don't know and I'm sorry for hurting you, Sowon unnie. I...I really want to love you but I'm scared. I'm scared to let you enter my world again. Did I bring you into a difficult world, Sowon unnie?" I asked. Sowon unnie looked straight in my eyes then wiped my tears away. 

Her eyes and her smile are both pulling me back on her but my pride and my guilty heart keeps on pushing me away. What should I do?

"I wouldn't care to stay in your difficult world, Eunha-ya. All I need is for our relationship to be remembered beautifully and displayed in an aisle of your memories. That's enough for me. Just staying by your side is more than enough for me, Eunha-ya. Let us...love again." Sowon unnie said sweetly and stared lovingly at me.

 What did I do to make you love me this way, Sowon unnie?

Sowon unnie closed her eyes and leaned her face closer to mine. I just closed my eyes and let our lips touched. Just for once, let me stay in your arms again, Sowon unnie.

End of Eunha's POV

----------

Author's Note: I'm so happy that this story recieved a lots of love and good feedbacks. Let me give thanks to all my subscribers especially for those who gave this story votes and comments. Thanks for reading.<3