America vs London

We walked down the stairs to the common room swiftly behind Fred who was already at the bottom of the steps looking for the two girls. They were spotted over by the fire place and before Noelle could object to Fred going over there he had already walked away.

He pushed her against the wall and the move made her smirk. "If you wanted me against the wall like this you could have asked." She said to him which made him scoff in disgust and push away from her. She laughed at his feeble attempt. Looking over at the two girls behind him.

"Who's the newbie?" She asks looking Emily up and down.

"I suggest you back up before you get your shit rocked." Noelle stated, her hands pulling at the ponytail.

"Or what?"

This set Noelle off and she lunged at the girl pushing her to the floor and towering over her. Katie ran at them and Emily swiftly pushed her to the wall. Back with Noelle, she had her knee in Angelinas side and her hands pinned above her head.

She let go of her hands and slapped her across the face and pulled her up to her feet by her hair.

"Don't fucking mess with me Johnson, I am not in the mood for your shit-" she looked over to Katie who was still pinned against the wall "same goes for you Bell."

She let go of her hair and gestured for Emily to set her from her grasp. With a sigh she let go and Katie pushed her back. Emily jumped on her, punching her until she was spitting blood and her face was black and blue.

"EMILY, okay okay I think she gets it!" Noelle yells, pulling the girl with dark red hair off of her.

"Is that it?" Katie laughs, spitting blood up and sitting against the wall.

Noelle kicked her in the stomach which made her slide back down to the floor before Angelina ran to her side, comforting her and picking her up off the floor.

The girls, Lee, Fred and George walked back to the dorm afterwards and laughed about it for hours.

"Did you see the look on Angelinas face when Emily started beating up on Katie?" Lee laughed making everyone else laugh with him.

"Hey I thought you liked Katie?" Noelle questioned making everyone else look at him.

"Oh- yeah no I did, not anymore. I fancy someone else."

"Oh? And who would that be?" Fred asked him, being his best friend and not even knowing who he fancied got him in a twist.

"I'd rather eat another mystery sweet then tell you lot." He laughed off, continuing on to a different subject of how they would be going on a trip to hogsmeade soon.

The rest of the night was spent filling the room with laughter and conversation. Noelle was focused on Emily's hair as the subjects changed, her hair transforming colors based on what they were talking about.

"One time George did this thing in Potions where he turned-" Pink.

"Do you remember in second year when Katie-" Red.

"I've always wanted to go to America, what's it like Em?" Yellow, she was happy to be talking about her home place.

"Oh, its pretty nice there. I'd say London is way nicer though. After a while in the same place it seems like you've seen everything and it's just not as fun ya know?"

"What do you muggles do for fun there?" Lee asked her after his last question.

"Oh, lots of things. Same as here really? Well...not here, here. London. London and America are quite similar in activity wise. Just not really language wise."

"What do you mean language wise?" Fred asks, tuning into the conversation whenever he isn't whispering random things in Noelles ear.

"Like how you guys say mum, we say mom. And when you guys say rubbish we say trash. Your chips are called French fries. And we wouldn't say 'you lot' per say more of 'you guys'. Our languages are just quite different. I'm getting kinda use to this one tho." She talks about her country with a tone of voice that Makes Noelle happy to hear, happy to hear about her past and get to know more about her.

"What about during the winter? What do you guys do for fun?"

"Oh uhh.. snowball fights..sledding is a big one, uh-"

"Sledding? We sled here."Fred says, lifting his head up from where it was resting on Noelles shoulder.

"Yeah it's like, you take a smooth object you can sit on like a lid of some sort you can sit on or something like that, and you ride it down a snowy hill."

"We'll have to try it together sometime." He says happily which makes her hair turn blue.

"What's wrong?" Noelle asks her noticing her hair right away.

"Oh, I just miss home." She replies as her hair turns back to yellow when she looks at George who is sitting behind her rubbing her shoulders.

"Girls it's 2 am you should get going, don't want to be late to classes tomorrow." Lee said as he looked down at the watch on his wrist.

"Oh, alright we'll see you lot tomorrow then." As Noelle grabbed Emily's hand and dragged her up to their shared dorm.

They got into their beds and shut of the lights leaving a blanket of darkness to cover them.

"Good night Bailey." Noelle sighed as she turned to face the wall.

"Good night Black." Emily replied laughing before turning over and falling asleep.