Breakfast

Noelle and Harry spent the summer with the Weasleys awaiting their new year. Noelle and Fred were happier then ever being together this summer, they hated being away from each other.

"Hey Noelle!" Ginny chimed as she watched the sleepy girl walk down the stairs from her, Fred, and George's room in the morning.

"Hey gin." She yawned, seating herself beside Fred at the table. She and Fred had been up all night talking about how he thought she should try out for quidditch. He was persistent and eventually got her to say yeah.

"Hey love, have some breakfast." Fred said as she sat down. He placed food on her plate for her and she drowsily ate it before laying her head on her boy friends shoulder.

"Mooorning!" George shouted as he jumped down the steps from upstairs. "Surprised I'm so up right now, these to were up all night talking this and that about quidditch. Seems our very own Noelle Black is trying out for the team." He outed as he sat beside her and patted her on the back as she replied with a lazy smile.

"Wow really?" Harry asked the girl in front of him. She nodded her head and pushed her long black hair out of her face before sighing and lifting her head from Fred's shoulder.

"I was thinking of going out for chaser.." she said looking around the table.

"That eager for me to protect you love aren't you?" Fred laughed as he fixed his girl friends hair.

"In your dreams Weasley. I just, when I'm at the games it seems they have the most action, ya know?"

As in unison Harry Fred and George all sarcastically gasped and threw their hand to their heart pretending to be offended.

"I do believe us beaters get a fair amount of action there Ms. Black." George said as he shook his head with a smirk on his face he was trying to hide.

"I mean if I recall I almost died last year? That seems pretty action-y to me." Harry stated with his head held high looking at the girl in front of him. Everyone laughed at the memory of the game he was talking about.

"Doesnt count." She looked at him with a serious smirk. "What do you mean it doesn't count!?" He questioned, confused as to how she thinks it doesn't count.

"You didn't almost die because of the game you almost died cause of a dementor. Doesnt count." She shrugged and looked over at Fred who had a proud smile on his face. They all laughed before returning to their meals.

Short chapter. Out of ideas rn:(