Study Group

It was now 4:30 and Noelle and Fred  had just finished with detention. They were headed back to the dorm. When they got there they walked in and shut the door, Noelle was pacing back and fourth while Fred sat in bed watching her.

"Can you just tell me? Why'd he such a bad guy!" Fred questioned, throwing his hands up.

The girl continued pacing in silence until it hit 4;50 and she started to panic.

"Ya know...we can just skip,  you don't have to go."

"No! We can't, we- we just can't." She shouted, startling him slightly before they rushed out of the room.

They made their way to the library with 4. Minutes to spare and sat down at an empty table in the back. They watched him walk in and look around before his eyes met Noelles. Alanis had found Fred in the library and decided to join about 2 minutes before Joshua got there so to his surprise,  his table was full of people he didn't want to see.

"Hey Noel- what're they doing here?" Josh questioned looking at the two boys at the table.

"I-I thought we could do a um like a study group t-thing.." she stuttered out looking down at her paper. Fred's hand found her thigh and rubbed soothing circles which made her heart calm down a bit while Josh sat in front of her,  aside Alanis.

"Can I talk to you after?" He asked, looking at the girl in front of him with what looked to be pleading eyes.

"S-sure." She responded, pulling out her notebook.

They worked on their projects before they were completely finished and were just about to leave when Josh grabbed Noelles hand and pulled her away from Fred.

"We'll just be a moment." He faked a smile towards the red head and walked with her behind a book shelf.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked,  his grip on her wrist tightening.

"W-what?" She responded, trying to get out of his grasp.

"I don't like your little boyfriend..."

"W-well thats to bad. I dont think he likes you very much either though."

"Break up with him."

"No."

"What did you say to me?"

"No" she repeated, finally pulling herself from his grip.

"I'm happy, for once since you- you-" she sighed and continued, "I'm finally happy,  so stay the hell away from me." She nodded up, walking away and back to Fred.

"What'd he want?"

"Just to inform me he doesn't like you." She laughed out as they walked down the corridor. It was around 7 pm and they were making their way to the great hall for dinner. They sat in their usual seats beside each other and every time she turned around, Joshuas brown eyes would be piercing into her.

"So, Noelle, who's the guy staring at you?" George jokes,  making Noelles heart speed up.

"Oh..that's Joshua."

"You should introduce us." Emily smiled at her while eating the food from her plate.

"No that's okay." She replied, picking at her Mac and cheese.

"Oh...okay." She sighed, defeatedly.

The rest of dinner was spent laughing at George's jokes and comebacks at Lee while they fought about anything and everything all night. The feeling of Joshuas eyes were stuck in the back of her head and she couldn't seem to shake it.

She had made it through dinner and when dismissed she walked away and alone fast up to her dorm, leaving the rest of her friends at the great hall.

She turned off her light and lied down in her bed, trying to fall asleep until her door swung open.