In The Early Morning

Noelle wakes up from her somber sleep hours later. Looking at the clock beside Freddie's bed showing the time to be half past 8 am. Looking in the other direction, noticing the room bursting with silence. Without thinking she grabs the closest clothing article, throws it over her head and shyly makes her way down the stairs.

"-No, no no no, that isn't how it happened! It was more of an accide-" Walking in the kitchen in the midst of what looks to be a heated argument between Ginny and George while the rest sit around the table throwing their heads back in laughter, all eyes turn to look at the sleepy girl who had just awoken and everyone could tell.

"Noelle! Tell them that that is NOT how it happened!" George shouts, his hands flying in the air as he turns to look at the girl who just sat beside his twin.

"Um, how what happened?"

"Last Christmas when you guys came here over break and we were sledding..."

"Oh, when you ran into that tree?" Everyone started laughing at Els comment except George who threw his head down on the table.

"Nooo! When I was pushing you down the hill and you fell off the sled and rolled the rest of the way down? Their saying I purposely did that!"

"I mean.. You did."

"No I didn't you fell it was totally your fault! Why would I Purpo-" George stops mid-sentence and looks down at the girl in front of him, looking her up and down.

"Is that Fred's hoodie?"

All eyes fall on Noelle and the Maroon Gryffindor Quidditch hoodie she has on. She herself eyes the hoodie before gasping and throwing her head in her palms, making everyone burst in a fit of laughter. Trying to contain her red cheeks she looks up from her hands, "I hadn't realized, I just threw something on and came downstairs. Sorry Freddie I'll go change." The girl starts up from her seat when the boy with flaming red hair next to her pushes her down.

"It's alright, reckon it looks better on you anyways." With the awes of her godfather and the Weasleys she puts her head in her lap trying to conceal her blushing. Fred looks down at the girl and a smile slowly crosses his face when he's brought into the new conversation.

"Don't ya think Fred?" Bringing Fred out of his trance he turns his head and looks at Ron who is shoving his face with bacon Molly had set on the table in front of him.

With a clear of his throat he finally speaks up, "Oh, what was that?"

"Don't you think that its weird that your like the most popular guys in school but have yet to ever date any of the girls fawning over you?" George and Fred look at each other and back at Ron who stated the comment with sparkles in their eyes and back at each other.

"Maybe I'm waiting for the right girl." Fred replies sticking a handful of fresh blueberries in his mouth and turning to look at Noelle whos head was still in her lap. He takes his hand a slowly rubs circles on her back as the rest of the group goes back to talking. He leans down to the girls ear and whispers, "You alright there Peach?" Peach was the nickname he had given her since their first year at Hogwarts when she tried her very first peach and was overly ecstatic at the amazing taste brought to her mouth.

With a small chuckle she brings her head up and rests it on Fred's shoulder as he wraps his arm around her waist. Stopping the conversation Ginny turns to look at the pair. "Stop stop stop everyone stop and shut it." The girl with matching hair to the twins stands up and walks around the table to behind the 2 teens and puts her arms around their shoulders. She clears her throat from behind her when Fred gives her a clear "Piss off" before being scolded by his mother for the use of fowl language.

The girl goes back and sits down next to Ron when she says, "I mean do you really think its a coincidence he says he's 'waiting for the right girl' when in reality he's probably just waiting for Noelle to come to her senses?" With her comment bringing Butterflies to his stomach and redness to his cheeks he chucks a blueberry at her getting it tangled in her red hair.

"Ginny you don't know what your talking about, Fred's probably got someone in mind, it isn't me." Noelle says bringing her head off the boys shoulder but his hand staying in place.

"Oh yeah right! We all see the way he looks at you!" Ginny blurts, giving Noelle butterflies.

"Guys were just friends! Best friends!" Fred looks around the table as his identical brother rolls his eyes and scoffs from the family occur on either sides of them. He looks down at the girl by his side as she stands up, fiddling with her hands.

"Uhm.. If you'll excuse me I'm gonna go..use the restroom." She stands up without another word and heads upstairs. Fred sighs and leans back in his chair, picking at his bowl of fruits.

"Nice one Gin." George adds smacking her shoulder from across the table and rolling his eyes.

The girl goes upstairs but instead of going to the bathroom she makes her way to her shared room with the twins and takes off Fred's hoodie changing into an oversized muggle band t-shirt that read "Black Veil Brides" She didn't know who they were nor did she ever listen to their music but she liked the design of the shirt. Less then 3 minutes later a knock at the door interrupts her changing as she's throwing on a new pair of jeans when without thinking she says "come in" without being fully changed. With a quick glance at her naked bottom half Fred instantly closes his eyes, "Sorry, sorry!"

"Oh, no I'm sorry I didn't even register myself saying come in, sorry again.." The silence in the room was louder then the noise downstairs. They had made it awkward before they even got the chance to say much more.

"I-Uhm.. here's your hoodie back, I could wash it if you like." The girl sighed handing the red haired boy his quidditch hoodie. He extends his arm out, blocking the hoodie from his view.

"What did I say?" He asks while she sets the hoodie down gently on the bed.

"That it looks better on me.." the girl mumbles almost inaudible. She sighed and sat down on the bed unable to think when suddenly the boy sat next to her. He reached his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer making her feel bubbly inside.

"I wouldn't mind waiting.." the boy with flaming hair states as the girl beside him drifts off to sleep. He pushes a strand of her hair behind her ear and lays a gental kiss on her forehead before making his way back down the stairs.