Parents

Another filler chapter, the next one is probably gonna be long again. I liked this chapter though😛
"I do owe you I guess...what's this you need help with?" She smiled at Noelle, her eyes sparkling in the light.

"Do you remember um..Josh?" She asked,  pulling out a chair and taking a seat.

"Ugh that pig that did that awful thing to the Diggory boy?"

"Yup.. well he's threatened to do it again...to someone I love."

"What do you need me for?"

"Do you also remember August..?"

Trins hand clasped over Noelles mouth as she looked around. She eyes her with a serious look before taking away her hand.

"Don't you ever say his name again." She pronounced, leaning against the wall.

"Okay well...he...helped me get rid of someone...a while back..I need your help finding him."

"Well it won't take long." She scoffed.

"Why's that?" Noelle questioned.

"He's dead."

"W-what?" Noelle stood in shock not expecting those words to come from her mouth.

"Yeah...a few months ago. Got into a fight with a bloody dragon believe it or not. Always thick that one.." she sighed. "We don't talk about him here. Owed some people, lots of debt. You get caught knowing him-" she scoffed- "your finished."

"Well.. I need your help then. He's got to go." Noelle replied, sitting down in her chair, tapping her foot on the floor.

"What makes you think I can get rid of the Maddox boy? Go to his parents?" She let out an unamused laugh.

"His parents.." Noelle was intrigued, maybe getting somewhere. She needed this job done sooner rather then later and the best way, would be to get his parents involved.

"Your brilliant Trin!" She hugged the girl before rushing out of the shop and towards an alley where she had stored her broom.

"Okay.. it's fine... it's just Bella. She's a little scary. She won't hurt you. It's okay." She reassured herself. She had always been scared of josh's parents. They had once been fans of you know who. Loyal followers. His parents had never married but been together over 15 years. His mom wasn't really the marriage type, so they decided best not to get married.

Muttering a spell similar to floo network, only giving you directions instead of sending you there, she repeated her destination "Bellatrix Lestrange and Aaron Maddox's loft."