The First Task

They sat together at breakfast waiting to be escorted out to the stands where they were holding the first trial.

"Good luck Harry." Hermione cried as she hugged her best, having to be pulled away by Ron eventually. While Noelle sat idly by, waiting for the two to leave so she could talk to Harry.

She attached her arm into his and started walking up the path.

"Just...be careful. That thing like shoots fire. Remember that spell..accio...it can be helpful." She winked at him and ran off towards the three people with boxes of bets walking towards them.

"They dragged you into this?" Noelle laughed, looking into the boxes and back at Emily.

"They begged!" She laughed before looking over at the boys who were in their own conversation about what they were planning to do after Hogwarts.

"What're they talking about?" Noelle asked, taking Emily's hand and walking towards the stands.

"Ummm, something about a joke shop? And us working together at a cafe right next door." She replied, laughter echoing through the people before she found Mr, and Mrs.Weasley in the stands.

"Noelle! Wonderful to see you dear!" Molly pulled the girl in for a hug, dragging her in between her and her husband.

"Who's this?" Arthur asked, pointing over to Emily after shaking Noelles hand and giving her a short hug.

"This is Emily." Noelle smiled, pulling her next to her and Molly.

"Noelle! I wanted to introduce her to mum!" George pouted as he made his way with Fred right behind him. He stood on the other side of Emily between them and Fred stood between Noelle and Arthur. He threw his arm around her and her hair turned pink which made George smile.

"Mum this is my girl friend Emily, her hair changes based on her mood." He smirked, placing a kiss on her cheek making her blush. Molly gasped and pulled the girl in for a hug which she hadn't expected but soon got comfortable with it.

"Guys look it's Cedric!" Arthur yelled, making everyone turn to face the arena. Fred was holding Noelle tight as they watched together, huddling to keep in warmth.

A sigh escaped her lips as the boy grabbed the egg and sped back towards the tent. Next was Victor and Fleur which they didn't spend much time focusing on but instead talking amongst each other.

"Guys look it's Harry!" Emily shouted as she pointed to the middle, to see him coming out of a tent.

"Did we miss it?" Ron asked, dragging hermione up with him to his family.

"Ron dear come here your just in time!" His mother responded, bringing him then hermione in for a hug.

They watched as Harry realized what Noelle meant by using the accio spell and he sped off on the broom. Gasps and silence erupted when him and the Dragon both escaped the arena and was not seen.

"Where is he?" Noelle worried, looking everywhere and all around before Fred brought her in for a hug, comforting her until he rushed in on his half busted broom.

"Harry!" She shouted, letting go of Fred and rushing down to his tent, the lot of them following closely behind, soon being spotted by Lee and he rushed after them.

As soon as she seen Harry she lept into his arms not wanting to let go, crying into his shoulder.

"I thought you were gone Harry!" She cried, not wanting to let go until Emily pulled her away, allowing others to get their hugs in.
____________________________________
After the party in the common room they all went back to Fred's dorm to have their own celebration.

"Why do you think you need it for the next challenge if it screeches like that?" Ron asked, sitting beside hermione on The couch they had put in their dorm for nights like these.

"I have no clue." He replied, looking it up and down.

"Freddie I'm tired." Noelle yawned into Fred's chest as they cuddled on his bed, her being halfway asleep already.

"Ik baby." He responded, running his fingers through her hair, humming to her.

"I love you." She said before she fell asleep on his chest, making him smile.

"What're you smiling at?" George asked from cuddling with his own girl friend on his bed.

Fred looked up from his girl friend to face his brother, a silence fell but his smile didn't as everyone watched his closely. He looked back down at Noelle, tucking a loose hair behind her ear and looking back at George.

"I'm just so in love with her Georgie.." he smiled, looking back down at the black haired witch and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Why don't you love me like that George?" Emily jokingly asked, looking up at the redhead as he turned to look down at her.

"Shut it." He replied, pushing her off the bed making everyone laugh.

"You git!" She laughed, throwing a pillow at him and tackling him on the bed. He soon pinned her underneath of him and was smirking at her as she struggled to get her grip free.

"Ahem." Harry cleared his throat and the couple separated, going back to their cuddling position before everyone broke into fits of laughter again.

"I do love you." George whispered in her ear, making her hair turn from a bright yellow to a light pink.