The End

"Where are you guys going?" The boys ask as Noelle Emily and Hermione walk out of the dorm together at 2:24pm the next day.

Before either of the girls could answer Noelle spoke up. "Hogsmeade, were in need of a girls day." She smiled,  closing the portrait door behind them as their faces went pale and their looks contorted to serious looks. Emily's hair went red as they made their way out of the castle.

"So..where exactly are we going because I'm not sure how far I'll make it...I'm not very well on a broom." Hermione spoke as they walked to the court yard.

"You can ride with me." Noelle replied, stepping into the the courtyard and looking around towards which way would be quickest.

"I say we head East. It'll be the quickest way, ready?" Noelle looked towards the girls as they gave each other shy nods. Emily topped her broom while Hermione got on the back of Noelle's and hung tightly to her waist.

They rode for what seemed like forever until they reached the same flat she had been at months before.

"I've been here...I just don't really remember it.." Noelle sighed, setting her broom next to Emily's in the shady alley way. They walked into the building one after another before they reached the door, knocking three times.

"Noelle!" The woman threw her arms around the black haired witch before quickly letting go and looking behind her to her frightened friends. "and friends...Welcome!" She faked a smile and opened the door, welcoming them inside.

"What're you doing here? Here to see Josh? He's been talking a lot about you." 

Noelle looked back to her friends who were looking around the flat with scared expressions and sent them a warm smile before looking back at the clock behind Bella. 2:53.

"Yeah...He uh- he told us to be here at 3..Is he here?

"Yeah right in his room, you remember where to go right?"

To be honest Noelle had no clue where his room was but to keep up with her act she said yes anyways, knowing she would find it if she just walked down the only hall in the house. She felt like she did in fact know where his room had been. She'd been here before, she knew that and it still felt like she knew, but she didn't.

She lead her friends down the narrow hallway, looking towards the doors and deciding on the door farthest from sight to the left. She reached for the handle, being stopped quickly by the girls behind her.

"Are you sure? Are you ready for this?" Emily asked, her hair changing blue for a split second before contorting back to a dark shade of red.

"Yeah...Its gonna be fine." She lied to herself, opening the door and stepping into the room. It had one dark purple accented wall, the rest being a glossy white. His bed was black with white sheets and the walls were covered with different typed of muggle posters.

"Noelle....Emily and Hermione.." He stood up from the end of his bed before walking over to the three girls that just entered his room.

"I felt more comfortable with them here." Noelle walked back a little, hitting the wall and looking down at her shoes.

"What about your little boyfriend?" He snickered, relishing in the fact that she was quite undefended, apart from the 2 teenage girls who knew barely anything important about magic.

"He doesn't know. He told me not to come actually." She lifted her head, suddenly over come with confidence to speak up to him.

The silence quickly took over before he welcomed them further into the room, gesturing for them to sit down on his bed, which they did hesitantly.

"So...do you remember me?" He asked, taking a drink of his blue drink which none of them knew what it was.

"No not really. But from what I've been told there's nothing good to remember in the first place." 

He stood up from his seat and lifted his wand to her neck, her friends instantly lifting their to face him. He looked to the two girls and their effort and laughed at their sudden bravery. Without hesitating her took his hand and swiped their wands.

"See...See how easy that was? Now how stupid do you think you are to actually believe that these two morons could protect you?" He laughed, throwing their wands into a magically locked box in the corner of his room. "Sit." he demanded to the other girls and with hesitation they sat beside Noelle.

His wand was back to the black haired witches neck. Her breath hitching in her throat, as well as her other friends as they watched the scene unfold before them.

"You know....I have waited for this...I've been watching. Waiting." He said, standing up and pacing in front of them. "And after a while of thinking....I realized-" His wand was now pointed at her friends, sending them flying across the room into the wall. She stood up quickly before pushed down by her shoulders by the taller man in front of her. 

"God, that felt good." He laughed, pointing his wand back at the girl in front of him. "Anyways...I realized, that I don't want you anymore. The only reason that I was really keeping you around, the only reason you were still here, was because I wanted you."

Her mind was racing and she couldn't see straight. She was able to hear the girls get up from the corner before he shot them a warning look. "Stay. There. Or you're all dead." His attention was brought back to her.

"I don't want you. So I don't need you." He smiled before a flash of green light was seen and screams from her friends erupted, and her vision went black.