Meant To Be

She followed the spell to a loft near knockturn alley where She was greeted by a nice old lady who walked me to their stairs.

"Up the stairs and to the left dear." She smiled, walking away.

She smiled back at her before looking up to the stairs and taking a deep breath. I got this. She walked up the steps until She was brought to a dark brown wood door to the left. 3 knocks. Knock. Knock. Knock. The door opened and was immediately engulfed in a hug.

"Noelle! Ah! Its great to see you!" The woman stated with excitement in her voice.

"Hey Bella." Noelle replied awkwardly letting go from the hug.

"What're you doing here? Ya know Josh is going to Hogwarts now I supposed you should be there to yes?"

"Well...that's- I need to talk to you." Noelle sighed as she moved from the door way and welcomed her into her home.

It was cozy, small and warm. But at the most, scary. She could admit she was scared to be around Bellatrix. Not so much his father but his mother always scared her.

"We'll come come sit!" She welcomed again, pushing me into a couch. She sat hesitantly but none the less She was thrown into conversation.

"What's my Joshua down now?" She sighed, handing Noelle a cup of tea.

"He- he's being- controlling...again..I guess."

"I know you guys have had your differences but that's nothing to talk to me about!"

"But Bel-"

"No. He hasn't done you any really harm."

"Yes he has if you would just listen to me!" Noelle shouted, standing up to stare down at the woman.

"If your still on that thing from years ago." She scoffed, crossing her arms.

"Yes. Yes I am still in that thing.  And he's making things for me worse then before!"

"What's that? What exactly did he do?"

"He- he forced me to break up with my boyfriend or he would- he would do the same thing he did to Cedric. You need to stop him, get him out of Hogwarts."

"Seems to me he just likes you."

"Bellatrix! Please!"

"Hun, you and josh are meant to be, don't be pissy he realizes it."

"I'm leaving."

"You haven't finished your t-" Noelle was already out the door before she got a chance to finish her sentence.

She flew through the air back towards Hogwarts. Her last resort was going to Dumbledore, and trying not to be seen by Joshua.
____________________________________
"Mate she'll be back." Harry assured as the group surrounded Fred in his bed, sobbing into his pillow.

"She's been gone nearly a week! She could be hurt!"

"You don't know that. She promised it be back after she got this situation handled." George replied, sitting next to his brother.

"Why couldn't we do it together? She could have gone to Dumbledore."

"She wanted it handled discreetly...she didn't want to involve him You know that." Emily sighed as she sat on a chair opposite of him,  holding George's hand from the bed.

"What if these people she knows hurt her? What if they are like really bad people."

"I promise they aren't Freddie. You should meet them sometime, they'd love you."

"N-Noelle?!" Fred shouted as his head turned toward the doorway to see the black haired witch standing, leaning against the door frame. He stood up and rushed over to her, picking her up and spinning her in circles.

"F-Fred I can't breath." She laughed out as he hugged her tighter, not wanting to let go.

"Did you do it?"

"No. My contact has um...he died..so I had to resort to a new plan."

"Which was?"

"Going to his parents..but his mother seems to think that nothing from our past is important and he only forced me to breakup with you is because he likes me. She said some "your meant to be"...i don't even know. She's psycho. I'm going to Dumbledore in the morning."

"I'll go with you. I won't leave your side I promise, he won't hurt you."

"It's not me I'm worried about." Noelle sighed, taking the boys hand and leading him over to the group who had just been watching from a far.

After the hugs and the "I missed you's" she sat next to Fred on the bed and explained the situation with Cedric and the past and what she's scared of.

"So..that's why I had to go along with it..I can't have that happen to you to." She cried into Fred's chest, just the meer memory of Cedric made her sob.

"So- your telling me that a child- Joshua- learned a memory charm...just to keep you to himself?"

"It must have taken him ages to perfect a memory charm like that to just get rid of a single memory." Hermione stated.

"Yeah...and he did that to Cedric and I can't have him do it to you."

"It's gonna be alright." Fred stated as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"We'll all stay together. All of us. Don't leave each others side, or atleast be with someone at all times." Hermione blurted, pacing the room.

"Okay. We have a plan. Hopefully Dumbledore can do something about this tomorrow, but you should get some sleep you look exhausted." Fred started but she had already fallen asleep on his shoulder.

He gestured everyone out of the room before shutting off the light and climbing in bed beside his lover.

"I love you." He whispered,  before falling asleep.

Pretend that Bellatrix isn't in Azkaban😝