A note

Dinner was stressful for Noelle. Very stressful. Josh made her sit at the Slytherin table and every chance she got she would turn around and look to her friends who would already be staring at her. Fred hadn't got to dinner until 10 minutes after them and his eyes were red and puffy.

Josh dragged her out of the great hall right after they were dismissed. Literally dragged her. It was hard for her feet to keep up with his pace and once they got to an empty corridor he pinned her against the wall.

"Listen Noelle. If I catch that you were hanging out with those freaks you call your friends, I won't hesitate. Believe me." He let go of her and took her wrist walking her to her common room.

She walked in with her head down and to be predicted, her friends were all waiting for her on the couch, including Fred. As soon as he seen her he ran to her side but she instantly pushed him away, her eyes in tears.

"N-Noelle.."

"I can't Fred!" She cried out,  looking behind him to the rest of her friends and back to Fred.

"I can't.." she whispered, beginning to walk around him but being caught by her waist.

"Why, just tell me why." His eyes were starting to water as hers shed tears and they stared into each others eyes.

"He- he threatened you...all of you. I have to do this. I'm sorry." She cried out, running up the stairs and to her dorm.

"Noelle!" Harry yelled, banging on the door attempting to get into her dorm.

"God Harry move over!" Hermione shouted at him and pushed him out of the way, bringing up her wand and shouting a spell at the door, busting it open.

Although, Noelle, was no where to be found. And the only thing left, a note, and an open window.