Date

Author's Note: I just want to say thank you so much to @haleyandjames for reading and voting on chapters! So thank you so much! It's really appreciated!

" Eh what?" I asked looking at her. " We're here." I looked forward and we're in front of a Goodwill.

" Wanna buy wedding dresses and go to the restaurant and sees what happens?"  let out a bark of laughter. " Leia you had me scared shitless." I said placing my hand on my chest. She frowned " So you want a future but don't want to get married?" I frowned and leaned over and kissed her. " No, I want to marry you. You just scared me for a second. And I don't think this is a good idea, I mean I have on my boot and can barely walk." She nodded " Maybe another time?" I nodded. She smiled and backed away from the Goodwill and started onto our new destination.

" So what kind of dog is your dog?" I smiled at the thought of her. " She's a Mastiff." Leia let out a bark of laughter. " Is she your guard dog?" I nodded. " I got her shortly after Jordyn moved in with me." She turned to me, eyebrows raised, " She lives with you?" I nodded. " Long story." She nodded and turned back to the road. " Tell me about the dog, what's her name?" I smiled at the thought of her.

( This is Bella btw)

" Her name is Bella, basic I know. But she's the sweetest thing you'll ever know. She's more protective of Jordyn than I am." She let out a laugh. " I literally think she knows Jo is pregnant I mean, like when she came home from her second check up, Bella picked something up and wouldn't let me near her for like 3 days." I said smiling at the memory. " I mean we had to scream from across the house to talk to each other, Jordyn's voice was like almost gone by the time Bella let me near her." Leia laughed and parked in front of a restaurant.

" Where are we?" I asked looking at the restaurant as Leia got out. She walked around to my side and opened the door for me. 

" Some fancy french name, I don't even try to pronounce it at this point." I smiled and nodded and she grabbed my crutches and helped me get out. I followed her and we walked in. A man was behind a desk looking at a computer, in probably black pants and a white shirt. Basic and classy. We walked up and he looked me up and down and then turned to Leia.

" Reservation?" She nodded " Under Darlington." He nodded and typed in the computer and smiled and looked back at us. " Lovely, follow me." We followed him upstairs to a table on the balcony looking over Seattle. I gasped at the view as Leia pulled out my chair and pushed me in.

" Leia, you out did yourself this time!" She smiled and took her seat. I felt her looking at me " yeah I really did didn't I?" I smiled and nodded, turning and facing her.

" So tell me more about the mystery place you live in." I rolled my eyes, the smile not leaving my face. " Well.. it's actually a small-ish town." She nodded " Everyone knows everybody but it's still pretty big, I mean big enough to have a soccer team." She nodded, never looking away from me. " That's pretty much it." She nodded, " probably isn't you just can't work on the spot like that." I rolled my eyes, but she's not wrong. I mean when people ask me simple things like " Tell me about where you live" I forget everything, literally. Nothing pops in my brain, pretty useless feeling.