27. Pass The Reverse Mountain

This fan 👆 made Law own opening. Go and support them on Youtube, they also made Cora-san opening too (using Tokyo Revengers OST!) ❤

******************************

In foreign land where ground are made from sparkly yellow and white powder, silky and smooth when touched by feet, and then there are colourful flowers keep falling from the sky, emitting a wonderful fragrance a heart could praise. It is a lovely land where human and angel can play around all day happily.

"Rosinante-sama 🌼" Marin runs skipping with her gown flutters in the wind. Flowers and butterflies dancing around her are incomparable to her beauty.

"Marin..~🌼🌼" Corazon welcomes her into his arms with broad smile. They giggle together when he caught and swirl her around.

They spin round and round and round and round...They don't get tired or dizzy in this land.

"Rosinante-sama..🌼"

"Yes..~🌼🌼"

"If you swing me too fast I shall fly away..away..away..away🌼.." Marin spinned away and dissapeared between flowers falling.

"Eh? Marin??" Corazon in dazed. The flowers keep falling like unending loop.

 The flowers keep falling like unending loop

"Dream huh.." Corazon cracks a smile the first thing in the dawn when he saw Marin is still sleeping beside him, seeing her sleeping face is pure bliss. So serene, so soothing.

Even dream has become generous to him now. Never did he expected, he would wake up with a smile everyday now.

"I've become greedier. I want halcyon day like this to remain forever." Corazon pushed some of Marin's stray locks behind her ear.

"Marin.." He speaks endearingly. Having recalls what Sengoku ordered him to do the other night, he was reminded to the fact that he will leave his bride soon enough. Soon, he won't be able to wake up seeing this face anymore.

"Today too...I love you.."

Marin is asleep. Corazon can be more honest to his feeling than usual.

But no word are better than that to describe more of his feeling right now. Corazon just lying there fixing his gaze on Marin before he rise and get ready to sail today.

But what Corazon didn't realize is Marin's ear was already florid with embarrassment. Marin came to wake when he pushed her hair earlier. She heard his confession.

******************************

Today is the day Corazon 'RESCUE Boat' little crew will be passing the Reverse Mountain. Extra sailing preparation must be done and only Corazon know how to do it.