15. Moving Out

Somewhere in Grand Line, at Doflamingo's underworld auction house 【The Devil's Greengrocer】, some henchmen allied with Donquixote Pirates were panicked after they were ambushed by criminals sent by unknown man calling himself as Gild Tesoro.

Meanwhile in North Blue, upon receiving that news, Doflamingo was enraged and immediately sent over assassins to kill him, but only to be defeated by that unknown daring man. The incident gather attention of people in underworld business, especially those in North Blue, because of two reason:
1) Not many dares to have conflict with Donquixote Pirates.
2) Doflamingo lost possession of Gold Gold Fruit in that incident, causing Tesoro's name to be somewhat known.

After losing total 3 devil fruit, including Ope Ope Fruit, Doflamingo decided to secure the power of Snow Snow Fruit and Hobby Hobby Fruit by feeding them to Monet and Sugar, a new Family executives he took in right after Corazon and Law left almost a year ago.

When Corazon coming back home that afternoon after handing bounty criminals to nearby Navy Post, he told Law and Marin about the news.

"But not many know the base operation for Dofy's underworld auction house is actually here in North Blue." Corazon disclosed an information on North Blue darkness.

"So this is the black market involving Devil Fruit's trading he talked about?" Law remembered what Doflamingo told him once when he joined the Family three years ago.

"Yes. But Dofy never intended to sell any of his auctioned Devil Fruit, he would send people to kill the buyer and took back the Fruit and keeps their money, that's how he has been working since before.
..But Law, this is not what I'm going to talk to you about now."

"Then, what is it?" The talk about Doflamingo always keeps Law feel suspense.

"Because the underworld are in chaos right now, Dofy must be pressed to deal with this matter. And I know he also should be busy preparing for his ambition on Dressrosa..." Corazon was reminded of his responsibility. He must find a way to report back to the Navy.
"That's mean he can't be focusing on finding us! So if we are going to move, this is the right time!"

"......Why do we need to move? It is safe here, right?" Law unexpectedly resisted.

"What's wrong Law? Aren't you going to be a doctor?"

"But it doesn't mean we need to move out."

"You really like medicine right?? In Grand Line there is a certain famous kingdom for its advance medical expertise, Drum Kingdom, the best doctor of Grand Line are from that kingdom! So what do you think? Wanna go there??" Corazon thought his idea could surprised Law.

"That aside, Marin-san, how did you get your Devil Fruit? It's too unusual for normal people to get it." Law promptly changed the topic.

That aside...?

"??. . .Yes, right. . Lucky, is it not..how I was able to get a Devil Fruit in mine hand. ." Marin immediately figured out why Law suddenly changing the topic. He is avoiding the question about his future. Being in his adolescent age probably made him sensitive over some thing. So, if he don't want to talk about it now, let's give him some space until he is ready.

That left only Corazon, who don't understand the situation, baffled for being ignored suddenly.

"At first, I did not know it was a Devil Fruit, I thought it was just an exotic local fruit. ." Marin remembered how she can't even took the second bite when eating it, the taste was so bad that she thought it was a poisonous fruit.
"It was a gift from a badly injured man. I found him on a port when I was waiting for recruitment ship."