24. Holy Covenant

Corazon looking dead serious on his wedding day. Since early in the morning, before the dawn break, he has been ready. It is a formal event so he should wears formal or so he thinks. The only formal suit he have is his Navy Commander suit - a blue shirt with white vest, double breasted blazer and Justice robe. He put it on and sit waiting the for morning to greet. He let his mind wanders off worrying about everything before his logic kicking in again, he is not an active Navy anymore and he is not going to work so why would he wears this! Shocked at sudden realization he removes the Justice robe. When he satisfied with his attire, he looks absent minded again.

Oh hair!」 He realized he needs to fix his hair for ceremony. What is the hairstyle for ceremonial event again? Corazon tries to remember the sole and only knowledge he have during his days as Navy, if he wasn't mistaken Admiral Sengoku usually groom his goatee and hair before every meeting with World Government's superior. So afro is the best hair for ceremony..! He must get an afro right now! But how could he?! He don't grow that much volume yet and he don't even have beard to braid!

! He must get an afro right now! But how could he?! He don't grow that much volume yet and he don't even have beard to braid!

Twitter @yunagi_rockb

"Law! Get up! We're in trouble!"

"What?! What happened?!" The poor boy woke up alarmed.

"We need an afro!"

Law gets up, his face clearly show a restrained anger. He walked and took Corazon pillow. With his full strength he throws it straight on Corazon face.

"Stupid Cora-san! I'm going back to sleep!"

"Ouch.. Why're you cursing me..Law?" Corazon suffers pain when he fell on his bum. "And use your own pillow next time..this is my precious Ojou-san made pillow."

"It's not morning yet! What trouble are you trying to cause already?!"

"We need an afro..."

"WHY DO YOU NEED AN AFRO AT THIS HOUR?"

"But I'm going to get married today...so we need afro to get married!"

"Why 'we'? Don't include me in your preposterousness!"

"You're cold Law.. How can anyone wants to be your friend in the future if you're behaving cold like this?"

"My type of friend in the future would be someone serious and level-headed! Definitely not someone absurd who make fuss about afro in the morning!!"