|𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑁𝑜𝑤?|

Smut!! (Warning: slapping and choking during sex)

"Oh my God...(y/n), please tell me you are seeing that Jedi next to the bar." Gaia said as she grabbed your forearm and widened her eyes. You looked around, trying to find the man covered in Jedi robes and there he was. Drinking next to the bar just as Gaia had told you.

"Yes I see him." you answered to your overly enthusiastic best friend.

"I can't see well without my glasses, can you tell me what he looks like?" She asked you and you turned back around to see if he was still there, but he wasn't.

"I think he left." You said and Gaia groans.

"Agh! If there is one of them, there must be more. I have such a thing for them" She said and you rolled your eyes "I'll go look for one, you stay here or leave or do whatever you want. I will come back home in the morning. Bye! Love you" she said and you sighed and took your little purse which could only carry a lipstick, a pack of cigarettes, a lighter and some gum. You walked through everyone, making your wait out of the overcrowded bar.

Your friend Gaia had forced you to go there that night. You were tired and you wished you could've stayed home, but no...she had to come with you.

While you were standing outside, seeing if someone looked nice enough to give you a ride home, you lit up a cigarette.

The glowing lights of the city blinded your sight and made you want to close your eyes and never open them again.

"It's kinda cold for a dress like that one of yours" You hear from behind and you jump and turn around to find a man smirking. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he said to you and you noticed the Jedi clothes. He was the man your friend Gaia had told you to look at before.

You were kind of cold. Your dress was tight and short and showed a lot of your cleavage. It was a dark red.

"I don't get cold easily" You said not interested in maintaining a conversation with the Jedi and turned back around.

You felt him walk to your side and there he stood, leaned on a column.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" You asked him and finish your cigarette, letting it fall onto the floor.

"You mean to me? A long list of things I would say" the man said.

Your breath stopped for a second. He was direct and confident. You always liked that about men, but you wouldn't give in, that would just feed his ego.

"Not interested big guy" You said, but stayed there.

"You need a ride home?" He asked and you wanted to say no, but you really needed it.

"I want to leave now, I don't want to ruin your night" You said.

"I was just leaving." He said and you sigh.

"Fine, thank you" you said and walked behind him until you reached his speeder. It was yellow, a bit bright for your liking.

"I know...it's not a great color" he said and you just looked into his eyes before he put his hand out to help you get inside.

"I think I can handle myself" you said and he raised both of his hands and just went to the other side.

After giving him the directions to your apartment which you shared with your friend Gaia, he started the engine and flew away.

You didn't know this man's name, but you could easily read him already. Arrogant, brave, determined and adventurous .

"So tell me...what's your name?" He asked and You just looked around at the city as he drove.