|𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐻𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠|

"No! I don't want this, father

"No! I don't want this, father. I don't need this." You exclaimed as you walked around in the big corridors of the palace.

"My dear, you are in great danger...the planet can't lose their future queen!" Your father commanded as he walked by your side.

"They won't! Those death threats mean nothing to me" you hissed.

"Your mother said the same once..." he muttered and you stopped walking.

"What happened to mom doesn't have anything to do with this...we are at war. She was murder because of a family conflict in the past. Nothing will happen to me" you coldly stated.

"Nothing will happen to you if we ask the Jedi for help" he whispered and smiled at you. "My beautiful daughter...I know you are not my little girl anymore, but trust me, please. I wouldn't be able to live if you were gone. I need you here, our people need you...you are the closest thing Alderaan has had to your mother since she passed" he said and took your hand in his. "Let the Jedi protect you..." he begged.

You were the princess of Alderaan. When your mother passed, you had to carry a lot on your shoulders. The people trusted you and you were under a lot of pressure every day.
Recently, you had received death threats. You were the representative of Alderaan in the senate. People needed your voice in there if that war was to be ended and the separatists knew that. So, they had no better choice than trying to kill you or force you to hide away and you weren't going to hide away. You'd rather die. So your father asked the Jedi for help. They wanted a Jedi to escort me everywhere you went and to basically be your bodyguard. You didn't like that either, but your father would be a bit less worried if you had an armed Jedi by your side everywhere you went.

The day arrived in which you would have to leave off to Coruscant. You hugged your father and entered the ship to leave. It was a short fly as Alderaan was in the core worlds, just like Coruscant.

You were wearing a very uncomfortable long dress. Too fancy. You took your suitcase out and picked a more casual outfit. (Picture whatever you'd like)

The ship arrived to Coruscant. You looked out the window with a smile. You loved this planet. The city was beautiful truly. The only bad thing was that it is filled with politicians.

You walked down the ramp as your assistants took your things.

You were welcomed by Master Yoda and Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"Your highness...welcome" Yoda said and you smiled.

"Thank you, master Yoda...it's always a pleasure to see you " you said softly.

"We have been informed of the threats you've been receiving and w-" Obi-Wan started.

"It's really not that serious. My father is insisting on one of you to guard me, but I don't think that will be necessary" you reported and the three of you started walking down the hangar.