|𝐼 𝑊𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝐷𝑜 𝐼𝑡 𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛|

(No smut)

Warning : mention of abuse in the reader's past, arguing, PTSD

"Like when you started flirting with other women. That wasn't necessary and you did it anyway" you told him as you entered your shared apartment with Anakin.

"Really? Are you seriously going to bring that up? Now?" Anakin thundered at you as you walked further into the living room of your apartment.

"Of course I am bringing that up" You snapped as you dropped your coat down on the couch. "It's the same thing"

"You always do this and I hate it. I hate it when you throw things at my face that happened months ago. I hate it." He argued back and you turned around, putting both of your hands on your hips. He looked at you with pure rage in his eyes.

"Are you going to blame this on me?" You frowned. "I'm tired of this, Anakin. You know I would never ask you to leave the order, but that...that was way over the line." You thundered and he slammed the door to your apartment shut. You jumped at the loud sound of that. "Don't slam the doors" you said quietly as you squinted your eyes and scrunched your nose.

That loud noise kept ringing in your ear even if you wanted to shut it down.

"I didn't mean what I said to Rex, alright? I had to make something up" he hissed. Anakin was trying so hard not to yell, but in his anger he couldn't control his tone.

"You could've said something else. You didn't have to agree with him. You could've just told him that you found my body regular and that was it. It wasn't necessary for you to say that I was ugly" You blurted out, feeling a knot building up in your throat as you remembered how Anakin said you weren't his type and had a horrible face.

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT SO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE?! You weren't even in that conversation! You are so fucking TIRING! I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR STUPID COMPLAINTS ABOUT EVERYTHING!" He bellowed, making you tremble with each word he yelled. You shut your eyes close as your ears were filled with his shouting.

Your ex boyfriend towering you while hitting you flashed through your mind as you remember the yelling. It always started with the yelling and then you would end up on the floor, bleeding and bruised.

You started feeling how tears formed in your eyes. He had never yelled at you that loud and you didn't like it. It made you jump and it made your head ache and it reminded you of him. The man who had ruined you. The man who had hurt you not only mentally, but physically as well. The man who had made you think that it was love when really, it was abuse.

You started feeling a bit overwhelmed and hurt at his words. He noticed immediately as you started sobbing.

"Why did you yell at me?" You trembled. His eyes softened.

He knew how sensitive you got whenever someone raised their voice and he had done it anyway. He hated himself for that.

"I'm sorry baby" he whispered as he walked over to you. You walked away from him, scared.

"N-no...stop!" You yelled as he got closer. The images and memories of your last relationship flashed through your mind. "Stop stop stop!"

"Hey, baby it's alright. I'm not going to hurt you" he told you softly as he walked towards you very slowly. You looked in his eyes, trembling and crying, scared and overwhelmed. His blue orbs gave you a caring look, a smooth look. The one look you needed. You slowly started to calm down with each step he took towards you.

He was Anakin. He wasn't going to hurt you. Never.

He very slowly wrapped his arms around you as you sobbed. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize. I feel terrible, I'm so sorry baby" he mumbled as you rested your head on his chest.

"You know I don't like it when we yell" you whispered as you sobbed.

"I know, angel, I'm so sorry" he said and brushed his fingers through your hair.

"It scares me" you murmured and he kissed the top of your head.

"I know and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I won't do it again , I promise" he reassured you. "I would never hurt you. You know that. Never." He spoke and even though his voice was reassuring, you were still shaked up. You were trembling and your heart was beating really fast, making you struggle to breath as you remembered the hell you had to go through. "Hey hey hey" he softly said and cupped your cheeks making you look into his eyes. "I'm here, baby...I'm here. You are okay. You are safe. Nobody is going to hurt you ever again, okay?" With each word he said you started to calm down. "Breathe for me, baby. Take deep breaths" he whispered and you closed your eyes as your breathing slowed down and your tears ceased. "There you go. You are okay" he said and put you back into his arms. "I'm so sorry I yelled at you baby. I promise that it won't happen again. I love you so much, angel" he told you and kissed the top of your head.

"I- I love you too" you stammered and he rubbed his hands up and down your back, bringing you to a state of calm. You looked up at him and he smiled down at you while looking inside your glossy eyes.

"I'm sorry for what I said before to Rex. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life. No one will ever be good enough for you. Not me, not anyone" he said as he put a strand of hair behind your ear. "I always tell you what I thought the second I saw you. I thought you were in my imagination. I thought that somebody had put some kind of drug in my drink and that I was hallucinating" he told you and you giggled. "I shouldn't have said that. I know. I was just being stubborn" he said and you smiled up at him, drying tears on your cheeks.

"That was all I needed to hear" you whispered and he kissed your lips. "Anakin...I love you" you said in hushed tones.

"I love you even more" he whispered and kissed your cheek before pulling you closer to him and making you rest your head on his chest.

•*~*~*•

A/N: hi!! Okay, so I wanna start by saying sorry bc I haven't been updating this book. School and that stuff is keeping me busy :/ this one was a draft that I had finished for a while now.

I have been writing on and off for a couple weeks and I am trying to finish one of your requests! Remember requests are open!!

Anyway I'm promise I'll be posting another imagine soon!!🤎