|𝐼 𝐻𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢|

Smut!! (Hate sex, so it will be a bit aggressive) A little heads up: slapping, overstimulation)

A little heads up: slapping, overstimulation)

Anakin and you had been dating for almost two years now, secretly, of course.
You were happy with him and he was happy with you. You loved each other and you did everything you could together.
But then...things started getting a little tense.

You would fight over everything and he would only make it worse, or at least that's what you thought he did.

The problem was that you needed more of his attention, so you would do almost everything to get him to pay attention to you.

You would flirt with other guys, get jealous of other women that got close to him, act like you were in a bad mood only to get him to take care of you and things of the sort.

He was always caring, but you truly needed more.

You also didn't have sex very oftenly. When you first started dating, you would do it almost every day. Now, he is always busy or too tired to even try to have sex with you.

Things got even worse when you noticed how close he was with Senator Amidala. You knew they got along well, but never in your life you thought they hugged or exchanged giggles. It disgusted you to see him hug other women.

You were eating alone in your apartment, as you usually did because Anakin was too busy working to come earlier and have dinner with you.

Why would he be working so late at night?

He is probably with another woman.

With that Amidala fucking bitch.

You thought as you looked out at the window. The speeders flying around hypnotized you as you held your fork in your hand.

You heard the door open and you stood up from your chair and threw the fork down on the table along with your napkin.

"Took you long enough to get here" you snapped and he rolled his eyes as he put his robe down on the couch.

"I was working" he simply stated and you laughed sarcastically.

"Right! Working...may I ask what you were doing at work?" You asked and crossed your arms over your chest as he sat down on the couch, not even looking at you.

"None of your business. Look, I just got home after a long day. Maybe instead of interrogating me you could ask me how my day was" he spoked and you clenched your jaw.

You hated when he acted so uninterested.

You wouldn't tell him, but you just wanted him to reassure you that he only was with you and that he wanted to spend more time with you, even if he couldn't. You wanted him to hold you and tell you that you were the woman he loved.