|79'𝑠|

21K FUCKING READS

THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH💘💘

It'll be with General Skywalker so imagine him with the armor he uses in clone wars. If you haven't watched clone wars there's a pic above to show you how he would look and omfg I'm drooling over him bye.

Smut!!

Let's go top general skywalker all together😁 Also, I feel like Anakin has some serious mommy issues, so being called sweetie or baby or anything of the sort would have him on his knees...

"How about a couple beers, general?" Rex asked Anakin as he patted his shoulder.

"You know the drill, Rex." he answered with a chuckle.

79's was flooding with people that night. The 501st was celebrating their victory on Felucia earlier that day. Usually, Anakin and the boys went there after every victory, but tonight everyone was there. Not only clones, but people from all over Coruscant were there to celebrate the thriving of Anakin's legion.

"To the 501st!" Fives yelled, raising his bottle in the air and everyone in the bar cheered with him. Screams of joy and drunken laughters echoed through the clone bar.

"What do you say? Will The general finally find a lady to take home tonight?" Jesse said making Anakin chuckle.

"Well, rules are rules and-"

"With all due respect, general, you are no virgin like the rest of your kind and we all know that." Fives told him while taking a sip of his beer.

"You all know that?" Anakin raised his eyebrows with a smirk across his face.

"What else were you doing with that twi'lek at three in the morning a couple nights ago?" Hardcase asked while smaking his shoulder.

"Alright, you're not wrong." Anakin confessed and they all started celebrating.

"That's my general!" Jesse said and drank off his bottle.

"Woah woah woah, 12 o' clock, boys." Fives said and pointed to that direction.

"Holy shit." Jesse looked at the girl with an open mouth.

Anakin slowly turned around, his eyes trying to find the girl who stood out in the crowd and- Oh there she is. The girl in the short black dress with a look that could kill was you. The eyes of Anakin and the rest of the boys, if not the entire bar, were all on you. The way your hips swayed as you walked so elegantly, making it look as if you were floating. Those glossy lips and the way your hair fell so perfectly down your back. And that fucking dress oh how well it looked on you. Your curves so perfectly hugged by the silky fabric of it. You, in fact, were the center of attention and you were loving it.