|𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝐼𝑠|

Smut!! (If u are bisexual you may enjoy this hehe💖💜💙) (warning: threesome, oral sex)

You and Anakin were walking together in the gardens of the temple, talking about things that the council had decided on doing and more stuff that you weren't paying attention to.

"Y/n...I'm talking to you" he said tying to get your attention.

"Sorry, I'm thinking about someone" you admitted. He was your best friend, you didn't have to lie to him.

"Someone, huh? Who is someone?" He asked and you both sat down on a bench.

"No, I don't want you to make fun of me" you said and he rolled his eyes.

"I won't make fun of you, I promise" he said and you looked down.

"Padmé Amidala" You answered and he gulped. "What? See! I told you, this is why I didn't want to tell you"

"No...it's okay, it's just- oka-" you cut him off.

"It's just she is so incredibly hot!" You admitted throwing your head back. "But she is too straight"

"I am married to her" he said and you laughed.

"You wish" you said still chuckling.

"I'm serious" he said and you stopped for a second.

"Come again?" You said.

"I am married to her, secretly. She is my wife" he said and your jaw dropped.

"Okay um...what about the code?" You asked.

"Shut up! You broke the code more than I have" he said and you laughed.

"You are right, but wow...um congratulations? And sorry for saying your wife is hot, it's just-"

"She is" you both said at the same time and laughed.

Anakin and you talked for a while after that and then you decided to go to your quarters. It had been a long day.

•*~*~*•

Anakin and you were eating lunch the day after he told you about Padmé and you were talking.

"Hey um...I was wondering if you would like to come over for dinner tonight" he said and you nodded.

"Sure!" You smiled at him.

"Padmé is gonna be there" he said in a deep tone of voice and your breath stopped for a second.

What was that supposed to mean?

"Um...okay sure, I'd love to meet her in a less professional way" you said and he nodded.

"Yeah...not at all professional" he said and you looked up from your food to lock eyes with him. He had a different look on his eyes, it was very dark.

Again, what was that supposed to mean?

"What should I wear?" You asked him and he sat silently, thinking with his thumb on his lips.

"That red dress you have that you never wear" he said and you raised your eyebrows while smirking for a second.

"A bit too specific, Skywalker...but okay" you said and he nodded.

"Great, so I guess we'll see you tonight" he said and stood up.

You were a bit suspicious about that sudden dinner invitation. It was not normal. He never asked you to dinner and if he does, he takes you to a public place.
Also, the day after you tell him that his wife is a hottie, he invites you over for you to meet her while wearing a red dress.