|𝑁𝑜 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 (𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 2)|

A/N
Hi!!
Part 1 to this imagine was literal shit, so this one maybe makes up for the last one <3 (it's really long and VERY smutty) y/n and Anakin got down to business ✋🏻

This imagine is like 5050 words long.

So...as requested, here you go!

I hope you like it angels 🥰

Smut!!

Heads up: Spitting, choking, spanking, slapping, cockwarming, face sitting, tongue sucking, hair pulling and squirting kink.

(This part will be from Anakin's point of view)

We said no feelings.

Those words repeated themselves over and over again in my head as I was looking up at the ceiling in my quarters.

Was I really that bad at hiding my feelings from her?

How could she possibly realize that I had feelings for her?

When she told me she loved me, I was very shocked. I knew she didn't mean it, but it felt good hearing it from her lips. I knew that she just said it because of the state of bliss she was in and because I asked her to tell me how much she liked- well...that.

I realized that she avoided me. When she spotted me across the hall, I saw her turn around and leave. She clearly didn't want to talk to me.

I knew that we said no feelings, but every time I got to see her glossy y/e/c eyes looking up at me, it felt like love at first sight all over again. I couldn't explain it quite exactly. What I felt each time she looked at me was inhuman. Her soft lips on mine were like a drug, just like her moans.
Oh those moans.
Those sweet angelic whimpers that made my stomach twist. Her red cheeks stained with tears from pleasure and her parted lips. I had never seen a better view than the ones I got with her in bed.

Who wouldn't fall for her?

Just being around her felt like being in heaven. It made me sad that we had agreed on an only sexual relationship, because that meant I couldn't tell her how much I wanted to break the code to be with her.

After our encounters, maybe we stayed talking for a bit and even though I already knew how her mind worked from reading her thoughts before, she amazed me every single time. Her laughter was like music. Like that sticky song that you can't get out of your head. She somehow managed to tatoo her name in my brain.

I wanted to know what went through her head, but I didn't want to disrespect her like that. I didn't want to just read her mind for my own convenience, but I was restless. I needed answers and frankly, I needed to hear her voice again.