|𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝐷𝑎𝑦 𝑊𝑎𝑠 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 2) |

You woke up

You woke up.

The feeling of Anakin's kisses and his cold metallic hand didn't wake you up, in fact what interrupted your sleep was the lack of his presence beside you in bed.

So, you stood up and put on one of your silk robes over your night gown.

Anakin and you had gotten away of Coruscant because your husband had left for business. You were on Naboo, in the lake country with a beautiful beach house surrounded by green. Your parents were the owners of the house. (Imagine it's were Padmé and Anakin were at in Attack Of The Clones)

You walked around the house until you found him meditating on one of the balconies. His body upright and his hands behind his back as his eyes were closed. His shirt was a bit see-through so you could see every curve his toned muscles made on his body.

You decided to give him space and started leaving back to bed.

"Don't leave" he softly told you and you turned around. "Your presence is soothing, it calms me" he said and you smiled.

"What's wrong Anakin?" You asked him a bit worried of why he was out here meditating and not in bed with you. He never left the bed until you did and it was weird for him to do that.

He didn't answer to your question, instead he didn't even turn around and continued meditating.

You walked up to him and put your hand on his shoulder.

Something was off.

"Tell me, Ani..." you whispered and he turned around to find your eyes. You smiled at him and he took your hand on his.

"I'm having these dreams...they wake me up at night" he muttered and leaned his back onto a column.

"What are they about?" You asked and he faked a smile at you.

"It's nothing...go back to bed, it's still too early. I don't want to disrupt your sleep" his voice a bit raspy as he talked in a low tone. You shaked your head.

"Anakin...tell me, please. Don't make me worry" you said demanding. You were already worried. He never seemed so upset.

"You are in them and... your husband too" he reported and let go of your hand. He walked to the banister and there he put both his hands and looked out at the lake.

"What...what happened with Zig and me?" You asked and he turned his head to the side.

"He kills you" his voice cracked as he said that and you gulped. You didn't want to make him worry, you wanted to calm him down.

"It was only a dream, Ani...don't worry" you calmly told him while walking to him. You put your hand on his back and leaned to his side, trying to make him look at you.

"I dream of it a lot...they are like the ones I used to have about my mother" he said and turned to you "I'm not letting these ones come true" he insisted with his jaw clenched and you looked into his troubled blue eyes.