|𝐻𝑜𝑡 𝐼𝑛 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒|

Smut!! Sub Ani is the best, so enjoy

Smut!!
Sub Ani is the best, so enjoy.

You woke up in the middle of the night because Anakin wasn't next to you in bed. You hated when he did that. You needed him by your side to get good sleep.

"Ani, come to bed" you whined as you sat up on the bed, looking around in the room to see him standing by the window.

"I'm coming, my love. Wait a second, okay?" You heard him say and he kept going over something on his datapad.

"It's late. Can you just drop that?" You groaned as you fell back down on the bed, your hands on each side of your head.

"I'll be right with you, I just need to check this" he answered as he turned around to face you, but his eyes still screwed on the datapad.

You sighed and laid your weight on your elbows to look at him. He looked so good, of course. His robe covered most of it, but you could see his bare chest. His hair glowed with the light of the city from the outside and his little focused expression gave you butterflies.

"Ani, please" you moaned slightly and he raised an eyebrow.

"Just hang on a minute, okay?" He said calmly.

"Fine" you snapped.

What can I do to make him come back?

And then you realized. Anakin had a weakness and that weakness was his high libido.

So, you stood up from the bed and slowly stripped down from your clothes. Each and every single garment. The only thing that covered your body were your panties. You didn't look at him, but he was looking at you. You could feel his eyes fucking you.

"y/n...what are you doing?" He asked low.

"It's just a bit hot in here" you said innocently and laid back down on the bed, covering your lower body with the sheets.

"y/n-"

"I'm going back to sleep, put the blinds down when you get in the bed" you said carelessly and closed your eyes.

Some minutes after that, you heard Anakin closing the blinds and felt his weight back on the bed. You weren't facing him, so your bare back was all he could see. Anakin slowly started getting closer to you. He pressed himself onto you and started kissing your shoulder while rubbing his hand on your hip.

"Baby..." he whispered.

"Yeah?" You mumbled.

"I'm hard" he said into your ear.

You opened your eyes and smirked at yourself.

"What do you want me to do?" You asked, not turning around.

He didn't answer, instead he kept kissing your shoulder and pressed his boner onto your ass, making him moan slightly.

"Please..." he breathed.