|𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑜𝑢|

Pure fluff

Pure fluff

"Baby! I'm home!" Anakin yelled as he walked through the door. You didn't even hear him. You were curled up in bed, resting from the mission you had been assigned to. All your muscles were sore and your head was pounding. You were so tired that you didn't even shower when you came back. "Oh there you are" he softly said as he walked inside the bedroom. He sat next to you and leaned in to kiss your forehead. "Are you feeling alright, my love?" He spoke quietly as he cupped your cheek.
You shaked your head slightly and his face was showing his concern. "What's wrong?" He whispered and kneeled by the bed. He looked into your eyes and started caressing your cheek as you laid down by the edge.

"Everything hurts and my head is pounding...my body is tired, I can't even move" you whined.

"Oh baby..." he muttered. "Have you showered?" He asked and you shaked your head. "Did you eat anything?" Again, you shaked your head. "Why dont I run a bath for you and I'll make you something to eat afterwards?" He quietly and softly spoke and you nodded, making him smile. "Okay..." he whispered and stood up. He left from your sight and you closed your eyes for a while as you started hearing the water running and his steps around somewhere.

After some minutes, he came back and picked you up bridal style and started walking towards the bathroom as you rested your head on his shoulder and put your arms around his neck. In the way to the bathroom, he placed small kisses on the top of your head. Once he put you down, you looked up at him and he cupped your cheek. "You are so beautiful sweetheart" he softly said, making you smile. "Do you want me to take your clothes off for you?" He asked, getting closer.

"Yes..." you whispered and he nodded.

"Alright..." he muttered and started lifting up your shirt. He dropped it on the floor and he did the same with every piece of clothing you had on. Once you were fully naked, he cupped both your cheeks and pecked your lips. "Tell me if the water is too cold or too hot" he said as you turned around. You put your hand under the bubbly water and it was perfect.

"It's good this way" you said.

"Let me help you get in" he whispered and took your hand as you let your feet go down on the water. You sat down and closed your eyes as you started feeling a bit more relaxed. The bubbles covered all of your body up to your cleavage. You opened your eyes again and Anakin had the shower head on his hands and started running the water. He gently grabbed your head and started showering your hair with the warm water. His fingers softly brushed through your hair and then he started putting shampoo and conditioner and in the process, you earned soft kisses on either your shoulders, your cheeks, your forehead or your lips. Once he was done he smiled and stood up from kneeling next to the tub.

"Do you want me to do anything else for you, angel?" He softly asked and you shaked your head "wanna stay here as I go prepare something for you to eat?"

"Yeah..." you mumbled.

"Alright...I'll be back in a bit. What is my love craving?" He asked, making you giggle.