|𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑀𝑒|

Smut!!

Smut!!

Anakin and Y/N.

That was how everyone referred to the both of you.

Nobody mentioned Anakin without mentioning you and nobody mentioned you without mentioning Anakin.

You were best friends, always had been.

Where he went, you did as well.

What he did, you did as well.

Who he didn't like, you didn't as well.

Who he liked, you did as well.

And he was the same with you.

You knew each other since you were younglings and you went through everything together.

He was older than you because he came in later than you did. He was 10 when you met him and you were only 7.

Now, you were both grown padawans about to become Jedi Knights.

He would talk to you about everything.

One night, you were with him back in your quarters. He was complaining about Obi-Wan, as usual.

"Anakin...You should be proud of yourself. You've grown up and you have become very skilled" You said as you sat down on the sofa.

"Yeah well Master Obi-Wan manages not to see that" he said. "Don't get me wrong. Obi-Wan is a great mentor. I am very thankful to be his apprentice..." he said and then he took a deep breath.

"Ani, relax" you told him. Seeing him angry was getting familiar to you and you didn't like to admit that.

"No...You know, in some ways, a lot of ways...I'm really ahead of him. I'm ready for the trials." He ranted.

"I know you are. We both are" you continued and he kept walking around the room.

"Yes well you are taking the trials next month, but I am not...because he feels that I'm too unpredictable" he said and stood in front of you now. "He won't let me move on"

"Well I know it's frustrating but-"

"It's worse" he hissed and clenched his jaw "he's overly critical. He never listens! He...he doesn't understand. It's not fair!" He angrily said and you stood up.

"Ani don-"

"No! Don't Ani me! You know I'm right" he interrupted you and you walked towards him, placing your hand on his arm and rubbing it up and down.

"Anakin...I know how you must feel, but you have to trust Obi-Wan's judgment, even if it means having to wait longer to take the trials. He is kind of right an-"