|𝐺𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝐸𝑦𝑒𝑠 (𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 2)|

Well, as requested this is part 2 of Golden Eyes and I'm not quite sure about this one, but I'll be doing a part 3.

Agh🥰 so frowny and angry I love him

Smut!!
Warning : spanking, choking, degradation.

Rubbing your red and sore butt cheeks with his flesh hand, Vader was next to you in the bed. Nevertheless, he wasn't looking at you, as he usually did. You on the other hand, were admiring the masterpiece in front of you. Naked, he was covered only on the half of his body by the black silky sheets. His member formed a little bump on the sheets through the fabric. His head was buried on the pillow and his eyes were up in the ceiling.

Maybe a month had gone by since you had started this strange relationship with him. You were there for him to satisfy his needs and to do everything he asked you to. You didn't ask for anything in return. The mere pleasure of looking at him was enough.

Even though you felt used, you didn't care. You absolutely didn't give a fuck that he was using you like any other sex toy. Because at the end of the day, it was only you who pleased him and no one else.

And you failed to realize what you were to him- well actually, no. You did realize. You chose to ignore it, in exchange of being able to be by his side.

He was sweet, sometimes. When he was in a good mood, he would look at the stars with you and even laugh with you.

You were in love with him. So in love.

There were days in which he didn't care about you or your existence, but you were okay with it. He couldn't waste time on you and your stupid needs.

You just wished you could have more. More from him.

With all of this in your head, you stood up from the bed and looked for your new underwear which he had bought for you as well as all of the other clothes you owned now. He also made you space in his closet for you to put your things. He wanted you for the long run and you noticed that.

"What are you doing?" You heard from behind.

"I just want to go to the bathroom" you muttered sadly.

"What's wrong?" He inquired and you heard the sound of the sheets brushing against each other. He probably had sat up.

"Nothing" you mumbled.

"You will tell me what's wrong. Now." He ordered and that was your weak spot. The imperative.

You turned around and he was looking at you with furrowed eyebrows and a clenched jaw.

"It's been a month" you told him and he kept his confused expression on his face. "A month since I came here" you softly spoke.

"So?" He carelessly asked and you finished clipping your bra on.