|𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦?|

Hi!! So before we get started with this imagine, I wanted to tell you that I've been working on part 2 of Golden Eyes and I think I'm going to be doing a part 3 as well!! You guys really encouraged me to pick up writing this last weeks again

Hi!! So before we get started with this imagine, I wanted to tell you that I've been working on part 2 of Golden Eyes and I think I'm going to be doing a part 3 as well!! You guys really encouraged me to pick up writing this last weeks again. I haven't been inspired much for a while and all of your comments are making me keep going so thank you a lot!🤎
And I'll be posting part 2 of Golden Eyes probably tomorrow! (And expect lots of smut!!)

Pure fluff.

"Okay, just remember to give Luke his meds and Leia needs to take a bath before going to sleep" you blurted out as you finished taking your things. "Don't keep them up late, tomorrow by morning you have to take off to Naboo if we want to meet my father for lunch" You continued and Anakin chuckled as he leaned on the doorway.

"Calm down, okay? It's only one night. Take a deep breath, my love" he calmly spoke as he crossed his arms over his chest, looking at you sweetly.

"Calm down? I can't calm down knowing I'm leaving two five year olds with a six year old adult" you snapped and put a hand on your forehead while closing your eyes.

"Hey! They are my kids too. I just happen to be more fun than you are" he argued back and you gave him a deadly look. "I didn't mean that" he said under his breath.

"There are some sauteed vegetables on the fridge, you can put those in the microwave and you will have to send 3PO to buy something else, maybe some meat... and...I'm tired, please tell me you'll be fine" you sighed while looking at him.

"Don't worry. I have everything under control" he said as he walked to you. He cupped your cheeks and kissed your forehead. "Take a break, angel. We are going to be just fine" he intoned and you smiled up at him.

"I love you so much" you told him as you put your arms around his neck.

"I love you even more darling" he whispered and pecked your lips while he lowered his hands on your hips. He turned his head, looking around and then he licked his lips while looking down at you. "The kids are with 3PO...what do you say we lock the door and have some fun before you leave?" He mumbled and you laughed.

"Anakin! No!" You giggled and he lowered his head, kissing down on your neck.

"Come on..." he muttered in your skin as his lips brushed kisses along it.

You giggled and he pulled your hips closer to him.

"Ew, look Leia! Mom and dad are kissing!" Luke yelled and both Anakin and you turned to see them standing at the doorway.

"Gross!" Leia screamed and you laughed.

"What are you doing here lil guys?!" Anakin beamed as he ran over to them. He picked both of them in his arms and they laughed and screamed as Anakin spun them around in the air.