|𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐾𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑀𝑒 (𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 2)|

Smut!!

Smut!!

You moved on eventually.

Your belly grew slowly with each month and you didn't let Anakin participate through the process.

He tried to reach out to you several times, but you ignored him.

When you went into labor, you called him desperately to take you to the medical center.

You were surprised to hear that you would have to deliver two babies and not one. A boy and a girl. Luke and Leia.

When they put them in your arms, in between tears and smiles, Anakin and you felt at peace with each other. Admiring what the both of you had created.

Years passed by and eventually you met another man. Leo was his name. Regular guy. He was funny and you liked him, but you couldn't help but compare him to Anakin and when he found out about you and Leo he was devastated.

You weren't planning on forgiving  him still. If it was your call, you wouldn't even have to talk to him. But that wasn't possible because you shared two four year olds.

You dropped Luke and Leia off in Anakin's apartment on Fridays and he would bring them back to your apartment on Mondays.

Anakin never told you what had happened with the Order since you had ignored him for the past four years. So one day you thought it would be a good idea to ask him when you dropped

"Bye baby...I love you" you softly said and kissed Luke's forehead before he ran off inside of Anakin's apartment. Leia had already flown away before you could say bye.

"Leia! Come give your mother a hug!" Anakin exclaimed and you placed your hand on his shoulder.

"It's alright...I can hug her all week long" you said offering him a warm smile.
He was shocked at your behavior. You hadn't touched him in years. "So...The Council, what did you tell them? Did you talk to them about the kids?" You asked while crossing your arms over your chest.

"Um I told Obi-Wan, he knew when you got pregnant, but I never told the council" he explained, a confused gaze on his eyes.

Why is she being so friendly?

"I would really like them to start their training. We should talk about that over some Jawa juice maybe?" You asked, a smile on your face.

"Sure, I have some inside...if you are not busy" he stuttered and you hesitated.

You hadn't have a long conversation with him in years.

But you thought...

What could go wrong?

"Yeah, sure" you spoke and walked inside.

The apartment was a mess of toys. It had a beautiful view of Coruscant and the walls were dark purple.
The kids were on the living room floor, drawing with crayons on some papers.