|𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝑀𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢...|

Smut!!🐱

Smut!!🐱

"Master Windu. How would we be able to destroy the blockade? We only have two ships and thanks to our Chosen One, we've lost half our troops!" You exclaimed through the hologram.

"Excuse me! I was not the one leading them!" He defended himself while he looked down at you. Utter anger in his eyes.

"Does that even matter?! The people in Pantora are scared! We need to destroy the blockade...now!" You snapped. "With the new men we are picking up here in Kamino it won't be enough!" You explained.

"Alright! Cut it off" Windu said. "We can send you another ship if you need it. With more men. We are running out of time and the two of you fighting isn't making progress" he continued and you looked away from the hologram. 

"Sorry, Master" The both of you mumbled.

"We will send the ship. You two will have to learn how to make decisions together. Come up with a plan. We don't have much time" Windu cut the transmission and you turned to face Anakin.

You didn't like him at all. He was so arrogant and thought he was a big deal, but he wasn't. You always hated every call he made.

"No need to act like that when we are talking to our superiors" he hissed and you widened your eyes.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" You exclaimed sarcastically.

"Why do you always have to be like this!?" He thundered.

"It's your fault!" You bellowed "you think you can make all those big decisions, act impulsively and do whatever you want, when we are in the middle of a war! You can't be the hero everyday by wanting to act recklessly!" You sneered and he raised his eyebrows

"You know what you are? You are jealous!" He said.

"Jealous?! Of you?! I can't believe it!" You laughed sarcastically "Your ego has blinded you, Skywalker...get a hold of yourself...it's sad" you muttered quietly and stormed out of the command room.

You ran outside in the pouring rain of Kamino. You looked up at the dark sky, feeling the drops of water hit your face. Your hair started to get wet as well as your clothes. You took a deep breath as you closed your eyes, allowing a chance to calm your racing nerves.

He got under your skin. Sometimes you thought, maybe I should give him a chance, but then he would just be himself and you wanted to throw up. He was so arrogant. With his attractiveness and reputation of course he would be, but you just couldn't stand being around his cocky ass. Since the war started, he had been such a pain in the ass and you were done with him.

As you stood in the rain, the sound of boots splashing through the hangar floor stirred you from your thoughts. You opened your eyes to find Anakin, wet from the rain as well as you.