|𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|

OK I FEEL SO PROUD OF THIS ONE ✋🏻

‼️READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ THE IMAGINE.‼️

This is an alternative universe in which the Jedi don't have the 'no attachtments' policy.

There will be a spicy part, but this imagine is not completely smut! (I'll put a warning when it happens)
It will be divided like this:
~~~~
Spicy part
~~~~
And buckle up bc it's 16k words long. I may have gone a little too far, but who cares?

Oh and if you find any mistakes...I'm sorry, I didn't do a checking read :)

I'm sorry, I didn't do a checking read :)

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

A special energy was coating the small church that noon. Everyone was there. Family, friends, people from all over the galaxy. The tall walls were decorated with all sorts of flowers; asters, peonies, orchids, snowdrops. All beautiful and recently picked up. The open door let the spring's breath walk inside. The sun reflected on the windows. Everyone's ears were being filled by the calming sound of the lake, a gentle breeze made ripples on it. Because of course, she wanted her wedding to be in the Lake Country and that's where she got it.

She was standing with him, a smile on her face as she looked at her future husband. But when he looked at her, he just saw someone he didn't want to. Because she was not her.

How much is he going to give up for true love?

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀
(5 months before)

You fell back on your bed and looked up at the ceiling. The soft sun of the Naboolian morning warmed your cold feet as the summery breeze hit your bare legs. Your hand caressed the soft flowery blanket underneath you. A feeling like no other plastered on your chest as you received one second of silence. Lately, that was your only pleasure in life. Silence. The mere fact of being alone with nothing other than the faded singing of the birds outside.

"(y/n)!" Elise's voice echoed from the stairs, making you sigh.

"Great." You mumbled as you sat up on your bed. "What do you want?" You yelled loudly.

She appeared at the doorway, her white dress contrasting the brown wooden floor. The blonde of her hair fell down her shoulders and an enthusiastic smile adorned her pale skin.

"Guess who's coming to meet us today!" She exclaimed as she ran over to you and sat next to you in your bed.

"By the level of enthusiasm that you're dealing with today...I'll say God." you sarcastically answered and she smacked your shoulder while she furrowed her eyebrows, making you snort.