|𝐼'𝑚 𝐴𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛, 𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟?|

Smut!!💘💘

I promise I'll stop writing so much smut, I've been writing a lot of it lately...I'm...horny🧍‍♀️I don't think y'all are complaining though✋🏻

horny🧍‍♀️I don't think y'all are complaining though✋🏻

"Anakin, all I want is your love." You begged as you looked up into his blue eyes.

"Love won't save you. Only my new powers can do that." He told you, trying to make you understand.

"At what cost? You're a good person. Don't do this." You shaked your head, in denial of what he had done. You were trying to convince him. Convince him to go back to being who he was.

"I won't lose you the way I lost my mother. I am becoming more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of. And I'm doing it for you. To protect you." His intentions were good, yet his actions were as vile as the devil himself.

"Come away with me. Help me raise our child. Leave everything else behind while we still can!" You choked on your tears.

"Don't you see? We don't have to run away anymore. I have brought peace to the Republic. I am more powerful than the Chancellor. I-I can overthrow him. And together, you and I can rule the galaxy, make things the way we want them to be." His words torn you apart.

"I don't believe what I'm hearing. Obi-Wan was right. You've changed." Your voice was weak.

"I don't wanna hear any more about Obi-Wan. The Jedi turned against me. Don't you turn against me." He demanded sternly, his nostrils flaring while he shakes his head slightly.

"I don't know you anymore. Anakin...you're breaking my heart. You're going down a path I can't follow." You cried.

"Because of Obi-Wan?" He looked up from you.

"Because of what you've done! What you plan to do. Stop! Stop now. Come back. I love you."

"Liar!" He growled in utter rage and you looked back, Obi-Wan was standing right up the ramp of the ship, making you gasp.

"No!" You yelled, knowing what Anakin would think.

"You're with him! You brought him here to kill me!" He looked at you, a fire flowing through his look.

"N-no!" You began choking while he lifted his hand, squeezing your throat through the Force.

"Let her go, Anakin!" Obi-Wan ordered.

"Anakin..." You whispered weakly and breathlessly.

"Let her go."