|𝑁𝑜 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠|

Smut!!
Warning : choking, slapping, hair pulling, degradation, spanking.

You. Y/N Y/L/N. A nobody.

Walking around the Jedi Temple, you cleaned the floors and windows. Some of the Jedi asked you to tidy up their quarters or the training rooms. You were a simple cleaning girl. That was all you had to do, mop the floors.

You were walking down the corridor. You were done for the day, ready to go back to your sleeping quarters and you bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry" you blurt out and looked up.

Anakin Skywalker.

He is so much perfect from closer.

God I wish you could fuck me, Master Skywalker.

You stood there, staring at him. Such angelic features. His sharp jawline and his defined Adam's apple. His ocean blue eyes and his sandy locks. That sexy scar across his right eye and his pink lips.

He was an absolute god.

"Get out of my way" he snapped, bringing you back to reality.

"Sorry, Master Skywalker" you mumbled and moved to the side so he could keep walking.

He opened the door to his quarters and once it closed, you sighed.

He knew exactly who you were.

Y/N Y/L/N.

Since the day you were hired, he loved watching you. You were so fucking perfect, as Anakin would say. He loved to listen to your loud thoughts. Your very innocent thoughts.

I want some cookies.

Is this day ever gonna be over?

My feet hurt.

I look so good in this skirt.

I want to go to sleep.

Oh my god Anakin Skywalker is by the end of the hall.

Act normal.

Don't stare.

AAAAA

Stupid Jedi Code.

He would never like me anyway.

Oh my god he is so fucking perfect.

Stop staring!

Oh my god he is looking.

Anakin Skywalker looked at me!

He tried so hard not to laugh at your over excitement when you saw him.
Sometimes he would chuckle at your innocent thoughts, but sometimes he would get a boner at how your mind would go places if he stayed long enough standing there.

Every single thing you imagined, flew right back onto his head. He learned some quite interesting things. You weren't innocent after all. Your sweet smile and your soft eyes were just the cover of a slut who likes it hard, as Anakin would say.

The day he ran into you, he was in a bad mood. He didn't think of his response. He was really frustrated.

After what was like half an hour of your little encounter with the man, you heard a knock on your door.

You were changing. You only had a pair of shorts and nothing on top. You grabbed a robe and put it over your half naked body.

The door slid open.