|𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒|

A/N: this is just about Anakin's suffering and it has been fully and completely inspired by the song by Harry Styles - From The Dining Table. You can listen to it if you want, it adds to the reading, but it's not necessary :)

I know I said that I would update this book with the second part to Boldness and Action, buuuuuut I lied hehe. I'll post it during this week, but for now enjoy this😁

Anyway, I wanted to thank you all for your constant support and for reading this book!

Enjoy!

Warning : smoking

Anakin let his hand fall down on the cold sheets

Anakin let his hand fall down on the cold sheets. Covered in his own misery, he had touched himself at the thought of you. Of the only woman he wanted. The hotel room he was in was not at all home-like and he had no idea how he had ended up there the night before. He missed you. He missed you so badly and in his heart he knew that he would never stop feeling like you were the only one for him. And while remembering the sweet taste of your lips and the hypnotic look in your eyes, he felt the urge to use his own hands and pretend they were yours.

The empty bottles sat all over the room and the smell of cigarettes was impregnated in every corner. In the very discomfort of the room, Anakin fell back to sleep to escape the memories with you. To escape the echoing laughters and the mirages of your frame by his side.

That's how his days went by since you left him. He was miserable without you. Not able to function, actually. He barely got out of bed sometimes and all he knew were cheap cigs and alcohol. He checked his phone every two minutes to check if you had messaged him or called him. But it was useless.

Maybe one day he felt like going out, but those days were almost nonexistent.

Anakin usually went to the café you worked at just to see you from afar. To see you smiling at the customers and picking up the cups from the tables and your well deserved tips. Anakin always loved how nice you were to everyone.

One morning, he woke up in a good mood, so he took a shower and went out on the streets of Courscant. He walked to where he usually used to go. Where they supposedly sold the best jogan fruit cupcakes. Yes, where you worked at.

Anakin threw the end of his cigarette on the concrete and stepped on it before walking inside the café. The habit of smoking was new to him and you had never seen him smoke before.

"Hey Dessie" he greeted the old woman who went to there everyday.

"Hello Anakin...she is not here today" the nice lady told him with a pitiful smile on her face.

"Oh- um...okay" Anakin said and got ready to step back out of the place. "Thanks, Dessie" he said softly and walked out. The air from the city felt colder than ever. He saw someone from afar. Someone he knew. Your friend Hayes. You knew him from work. "Hayes" he called out for him. As soon as Hayes saw him he wanted to look the other way and pretend Anakin wasn't there and Anakin noticed that. But he was not going to let him escape.