|𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑂𝑓 𝑂𝑢𝑟 𝑂𝑤𝑛|

No smut

No smut. Just fluff.

"Search your feelings, younglings. Feel the Force flow through you. Let it guide you, let it conduct you..." you softly spoke as the group of younglings sat on the grass in the gardens of the temple. "Can you feel it? Can you feel it running through everything? Your bodies. Your minds. The grass you are sitting on and the trees that are above you" you told them. One of the younglings, Noah raised his hand.

"Master Y/N?" He asked.

"Yes, Noah?" You asked and looked down at him.

"I can't concentrate" he said, his head down in embarrassment.

"That is totally okay, Noah! Listen up, younglings...sometimes there will be days that you are not centered and it is normal. I feel it too-"

"Master y/l/n feels not centered most of the days!" You heard Anakin's voice behind you, making the younglings chuckle.

"Master Skywalker" you said turning around to find his gorgeous face. "It's always nice to have visitors, isn't that right, younglings?" You asked them with a smile.

"Yes, Master Y/L/N" they all said in unison.

"Even the greatest of the Jedi have trouble focusing some times, so don't be embarrassed. Patience and effort will turn you all into great Jedi one day" you told them with a smile.

"Are we going to be like you? Like Master Skywalker and you?" Eira asked you. You smiled. She was so cute. Her pink lekkus fell down her back as she looked up at you two with sparkly eyes.

"If you work hard enough like Master y/n you will be like us" Anakin answered and she smiled.

"You will all become even better Jedi than us if you follow the right path" you continued. "I think we are over for the day, younglings. Great job today. You can stay here for a while, if you'll excuse me, I will talk to Master Skywalker" you said and they waved as both of you walked far from them. "You couldn't wait until I finished?" You asked him and he took your hand and dragged you behind a tree.

"No, baby...I couldn't. I can't be apart from you for too long, you know that" he softly told you as he put a strand of your hair behind your ear and looked down at you with a smile.

"You are so-"

"In love with you? Yes, I am" he whispered and started kissing down from your jaw to your neck.

"Anakin, not here" you said and started pushing him away.

"Why not? Nobody is around" he mumbled against your skin.