|𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑?|

Smut!! (A bit aggressive if u know what I mean) Btw Anakin is so hot

Smut!! (A bit aggressive if u know what I mean) Btw Anakin is so hot. I love this gif 😩

You were with Anakin and Obi-Wan listening intently to Windu's explanation on these plans for a new weapon that the Separatists have been hiding from the republic.

The war had been going on for a while now. You were getting used to the adrenaline, but as a Jedi, you found it disturbing to participate in the war. So you found comfort in him. In the Anakin Skywalker. You knew each other since you were younglings and always had been friends, but through time you fell crazy in love with him and he did too. You were secretly dating. He was everything you could ask for. He was funny, caring, a bit overprotective sometimes and a very loyal partner. You loved him and he loved you. He loved everything about you. He would always tell you You are the most beautiful soul I've ever met. He just knew how to get you and you fell right under his spell.

The problem was...

Anakin was a very sexual person and you liked it, but sometimes he was too much for you to handle. He liked the adrenaline, the rush, the ecstasy and roughness. He would touch you whenever he got a chance and beg you to sneak out of your quarters and do it with him. He was crazy, but you loved it.

"What's the plan, Master?" You asked Windu through the hologram in the table in front of you while crossing your arms.

"Master Skywalker, Master Kenobi and you will get in Grievous' ship. You will have to find those plans, if there are any, and then you will come back" Windu said and Anakin crossed his arms just like you did.

"Are we sure there are any plans?" He asked frowning.

"No. We are not, but we have nothing to lose. Our spy said the plans are hidden somewhere around the main cockpit of the ship" he said and you shaked your head.

"We don't even know if this is reliable information. I don't trust the spy. I don't trust this mission. This is not what we should be doing as Jedi. I believe this is a terrible plan" you snapped and Obi-Wan raised an eyebrow at your sudden burst. "You are risking three of the best Jedi you have over some plans that we don't even know exist!" You hissed.

"I'm sorry young y/l/n, but this is what the council has decided on and you are not a part of the decision. You are only a Jedi Knight and you have already been given the honor of leading your squadron. Learn your place, young one" he commanded and you clenched your jaw.

Windu had been your master ever since you were a little girl. He was always like a father to you, but sometimes he wouldn't let you move on. You were ready to be a Jedi master, but he said you were far too reckless.

"The honor? Master...we are keepers of the peace, not warriors. You taught me that. The Jedi shouldn't even be involved in this war!" You thundered.

"I will wait on your report about the mission. May the Force be with you all" he finished and the hologram transmission was cut off.

"Y/N...you shouldn't talk like that to Master Windu" Obi-Wan said and you sighed.