|𝑆𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑎𝑙𝑎𝑥𝑦|

Before we get started...

11k reads!!

Omg, this makes me so happy y'all🥺🥺

I can't believe it! When I started this book I really thought nobody would ever read it, but apparently that was not true!

Thank you so much💗 you have no idea how much this means to me!💝

I took a little week from writing, but now I'm back. I'm doing better and thank you for everyone who asked me how I was and for caring💘

I have so so so many ideas for new imagines, I've been feeling very inspired. With school though, I don't have much time to write :/ But either way, I'll be trying to update this book at least twice a week. I know it's not much, but I will try to do my best. My goal is that by the end of this year this book has 100 imagines and I won't stop until I reach the number!!

Anyway, sorry for this long note, enjoy!

•*~*~*•

Request from elegant_jedi 💘 she has amazing content as well, go check her account out, you won't regret it!

I'm sorry it took so long :( and thank you so much for your support💗 it really means so much to me! I hope you like what I've been working on! Let me know your thoughts🥰

This will be narrated by an omniscient narrator.

Warning: angst (but ends happily)

She cried and cried through the sound of people rushing out of the building and screaming in fear. Walking around, her hands shook and her breathing trembled. All the dead bodies on the ground, were pierced by a lightsaber. The one she had seen so many times and the one that she never thought would be used for that.

She knew what she had to do. It was her job as a Jedi and as a protector of the republic, but the sordidness of the events teared her apart.

She was going the opposite side of the rest that were running. Because unlike the rest, she was running to him, not away from him.

Instead of walking, now she was running. In no direction at all. Just screaming his name. So loud. Her voice cracked. Her tears fell faster and her legs couldn't hold her up anymore.

But when she saw him...

Oh when she saw him.

Standing in one of the balconies in the temple, there he was.

"ANAKIN!" She yelled. Her sobbing was so loud; it echoed in the entire building.