|𝐺𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝐸𝑦𝑒𝑠 (𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 3)|

Well, this is the end of this series! Let me know what you think🤎

You were back.

You spotted Orion in the crowd. You would be lying if you said that you hadn't missed him.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed running towards you. He hugged you tightly and you hugged him back. You had missed your best friend. "I was so worried" he mumbled as he kept squeezing you in his arms.

"I'm alright" you spoke with a small smile and he let you go. "It wasn't easy to escape, but I have what we need" you told him and he smiled. "I have so much to tell the captain and all of you. I have crucial information for our next moves"

"I am very happy to see you, but why were you gone for so long?" he asked you and cupped your cheek. You politely took his hand off and smiled up at his brown eyes and then looked to the side.

"I got in a lot of trouble" you told him. "Where's the captain? I really need to talk to him" you told Orion.

"In his quarters" Orion said and you nodded. "Should I call a meeting?" He asked and you shaked your head while putting your hand up.

"No. Not everyone can know what I found out" you said and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Can I go?" He asked and you, once again, shaked your head.

"No. I'll tell you later, Orion. I'll tell you everything, but this is an urgent matter" you told him and he nodded in understanding.

"Alright. Then I'm not holding you here anymore" he said and you smiled. You were about to turn and leave, but he grabbed you by your lower waist and hugged you tightly.

You froze for a second.

He had his head in the crook of your neck. His hands were too low and his whole demeanor was different. It almost felt like inappropriate for a friend.

"Alright alright. I'm here now" you told him while looking up and patting his shoulder.

"Sorry. I just didn't realize how much I missed you" he said and you got him off of you.

"I missed you too, Orion" you told him with a smile and now, you turned around.

You walked down the hallways and everyone turned their heads to look at you. Some occasionally waved at you and gave you a little welcome back. All of those people had been your home since the empire had started and you felt at home as the familiar smell of fuel filled your nostrils.

You had a smile on your face. The events that were going to happen next, made you happy. You were on your way to talk to the captain. He was really hard on you. Maybe because you were a woman, but he was a good commander. People liked him. You...not so much.