Chapter 38: The Festival

"That was amazing!" Mew said to Ash and Serena. After our three heroes finished eating lunch they decided to dedicate their afternoon to a bit of training. "You were amazing Gardevior! And you too Sceptile!" The two pokemon cried with pride. Ash and Serena smiled and returned their Pokemons to their Pokeballs. Mew yawned and flew on top of Ash's head "hey big bro isn't time to go to that part Mr. Goodshow was talking about" She asked. Aah looked at the sky "I guess so" he said quietly and turned his gaze to his fiance "Ready to go?" He asked and held his hand for Serena to take. Serena happily to his hand and the three headed to Lumiose City

After a short walk from their hotel the three arrived at to the center on Lumiose city (the same place Serena Shauna and jassie did their performance) and were astonished. The streets were filled with colorful lights and music could be heard playing, dancing people and Pokemon alike. Food stands and game stands were scattered all over and the amount of people was almost overwleming. Mew immediately transformed into her human form and Started dragging her brother towards the games "come on big bro Let's go already! Win some prizes for Me and Lillian!" Serena laughed and joined her little sister. She hugged Ash's other arm and helped Mew drag him to a certain game stand that offered big pokemon plushies. 'those girls sure are strong when they want something' he thought to himself as he was losing the war of tag "ok ok I'll go with you! You don't need to pull me so hard" he finally said getting satisfied smile from Serena and Mew.

The three spent almost an hour just playing games and having fun. Ash won a victini plush for Serena and quite strangely.. a Mew plush for Mew "I'm going to call it 'little me'" Mew said and hugged her plush.

Ash chuckled and swooped Mew onto his shoulders "hey Arron is that ok if we go get something sweet?" Serena asked "I haven't eaten proper candy in over 7 years" Mew's eyes lit up "oooh can we big bro?" Ash didn't appear to be listening but nonethe...

Ash chuckled and swooped Mew onto his shoulders "hey Arron is that ok if we go get something sweet?" Serena asked "I haven't eaten proper candy in over 7 years" Mew's eyes lit up "oooh can we big bro?" Ash didn't appear to be listening but nonetheless started nodding Mew was alredy at a sweets stand but stayed near her fiance In total Mew got 2 chocolate bars for her and Serena a couple of toffee candys, a bag full of jelly sweetd and three sticks of cotton candy "I love your enthusiasm Lillian but I don't think it's that healthy for Mew to eat so much candy" Ash said slightly worried after Mew had eated her 6th jelly sweet "You know that Mew is already old enough to take care of herself" Serena said "she's right big bro, I'm not a little kid anymore" Ash sighed it defeat "ok but still please don't eat to much" Mew nodded and the three kept wandering around the streets.

The three eventually made their way back to Lumiose tower when Mew spotted a certain ride "Big bro can we go there?" She asked and pointed at the giant ride "Can we, please??" Ash and Serena looked at the direction  Mew was pointing at. The couple took a glance at each other and smiled "so what do you say Sere, care for a romantic ferris wheel ride?"

 The couple took a glance at each other and smiled "so what do you say Sere, care for a romantic ferris wheel ride?"