IX Envelope

Camila's POV

My eyes slowly open as the sunlight fills the room. I've never been so comfortable on a couch. My eyes gaze up and I lift my head immediately. I stare down at Lauren's peaceful sleeping face, a smile forming on my lips. I gently lay my head back down on her chest and seconds after Lauren wraps her arms around me, holding me close to her. My eyes land on the envelope still on the coffee table with the seal still intact. She still hasn't opened it?

Lauren drags out a small scream as she stretches her body out. The green-eyed girl lets out a small sigh and her eyes slowly open. "Good morning..." She mumbles.

"How'd you know I was awake?" I mumble against her collarbone.

"I felt you stare at me," Lauren smiles softly.

I sit up and get off from on top of Lauren, sitting down on the other couch.

The green-eyed girl sits up and runs her hand through her messy hair, moving it to one side. Lauren throws the blanket over the couch as she yawns and rubs her sleepy eyes with the heels of her palms. When she's finished, Lauren's green eyes fall on the envelope on the coffee table.

"You decided not to open it last night?" I question.

"No..." Lauren shakes her head.

"You can open it if you want," I spoke softly.

Lauren turns to look at me, her expression and her eyes showing complex emotions. "Are you sure?" She asks.

"Yeah," I nod.

Lauren's POV

I examine Camila's features and eyes for a couple of more seconds before I reach over for the envelope. I break open the seal and take out the letter inside as I unfold it. I clear my throat and start to read out loud...

You will be back out in nature today, your welcome.

I was taking a stroll around your neighborhood and I ended up wandering in the woods where I found something so beautiful and natural.

I followed the river to an opening and saw the water falling into a natural pool. The scenery was absolutely beautiful and the first person I thought about was you. Enjoy it because when I took a dip, I didn't want to leave ever again.

Remember I'm closer to you than you believe! :) See you around...

Xoxo,
Your Secret Admirer xx

I take out the map in the envelope then the picture of the waterfall flowing into the natural pool. I eye the map to see that it's in the woods running along the backyards of the houses across the street.

"It's beautiful," I mumble.

"Where is it located?" Camila asks.

"In the woods across the street," I respond.

"I can let you in my house so you can go in the woods," Camila says.

"That and you are coming with me," I stand up.

"Really?" Camila questions.

"Yeah, it's too beautiful to experience by yourself," I hand her the picture.

"Guess I can finally use the new bathing suit I bought," Camila smiles.

"New?" I raise my eyebrows in curiosity.

"My friends and I planned to go to the beach on Friday," Camila says.

"Alright I'll go grab mine and I'll meet you at your house," I smiled.

"I'll be waiting for you anxiously," Camila winks at me playfully.

I turn around, a bright smile on my face, as I run up the stairs with the rose and the envelope in my hands. I thank my secret admirer for the location but today I will only focus on Camila and Camila herself.