One Temptation

Lauren walks out of her house and sees Camila doing the same. The green-eyed girl hides a smile as the brunette crosses the street.

"Hi," Camila waves shyly.

"Hi. You ready?" Lauren smiles.

"Let's do it," Camila giggles.

Lauren walks over to her Tesla and opens the passenger side door. "Madam," She says teasingly.

"Why thank you," Camila teases back entering the car.

Lauren chuckles to herself and closes the door. She enters into the driver's side and starts the car.

"This is so cool!" Camila says in awe as Lauren starts driving.

The green-eyed girl chuckles and takes a glance at Camila. "First time in a Tesla?"

"Well, I wouldn't lie that I admire your car from afar," Camila giggles.

Lauren shakes her head with a smile and makes a turn. "I can buy you your car you know," Lauren speaks up after a moment of silence.

"No, you won't." Camila looks at the green eyes girl's side profile and smiles. "I'm not using you for your money I just want to get to know you," Camila explains.

"I'm sure you do. And as your neighbor and not a creepy stalker I know that you have been wanting a car," Lauren holds a finger up laughing.

"You creep! How long have you been planning this?" Camila giggles.

"Since I found out," Lauren takes a glance at the brunette.

"And when was that?" Camila smiles.

Lauren takes another glance at Camila then back at the road with a small smile. "Two months," Lauren responds.

"Lauren you don't have to do this," Camila looks out the window.

"I know," Lauren whispers, "But I want to. You've been such a great neighbor to me and well I wanted to thank you. I consider you one of my most genuine friends."

Camila looks at the green-eyed girl in disbelief. "Genuine friend?" She asks.

"What are you shocked?" Lauren looks at Camila after stopping at a red light.

"Well. Were just neighbors and partners in student council," Camila explains.

"Do you want to know why you won vice president?" Lauren pulls into the parking lot. She parks, both girls getting out, and Lauren lock her car. "You won because you out of everyone in the school has a deep passion for student government, I didn't rig it because I knew you would have won it fair and square but I wouldn't ask for a better partner in crime," Lauren confesses.

"Really?" Camila asks in disbelief as she walks beside the green-eyed girl.

"Yeah. I mean, we have more in common than I do with my other friends," Lauren smiles, opening the bakery's door for Camila.

One of the workers in Versailles comes up to them interrupting their conversation. "I'm so sorry to interrupt but you must be Ms. Lauren Jauregui and you brought company, perfecto. Shall I show you to your reserved table?" His Cuban accent rubs off.

"Puedes," Lauren smiled warmly.

The worker leads them to a table that is specifically a little further away from a small number of people that are there tonight. Camila takes a seat across from Lauren and the worker leaves.

"Wow," Lauren raises one eyebrow smiling.

"It's beautiful here. No wonder your secret admirer enjoys this place," Camila winks at Lauren making the older girl laugh.

"Maravilloso! You must be Lauren and who may this be?" The man asks Camila.

"Camila," The brunette shakes his hand.

"Pues I'm señor Fernandez, and I'm the baker here, now!" He pulls out a small note. He takes his glasses out and reads it over. "Wonderful choices, I'll be right back with your dish," He rushes off. He turns to look at Camila behind Lauren's shoulder and throws her a wink.

Camila returns it without Lauren noticing and smiles. "So what do you think so far?" Camila asks.

"It's amazing. I mean I never really embraced Cuban heritage much," Lauren smiles.

"I guess this secret admirer knows you well," Camila sings making both Cubans laugh.

"I just want to jump to the end you know. I wanna know who she is," Lauren locks eyes with Camila.

"How do you know it's a she?" Camila smiles.

"I can feel a feminine feeling radiating from the letters," Lauren motions with her hands.

"Well remember she said in her letters that she is closer to you than you believe," Camila reminds the green-eyed girl.

"What do you think she means by that?" Lauren asks.

"We-"

"Here is our famous espresso made of Cuban coffee," Mr. Rodriguez sets two cups down in front of the girls. He grabs a tray and sets two different plates down with two different sweet delicacies. "Cheescake fresa guayaba and Eclaire caramelo aullana, enjoy."

Lauren looks over at Camila once Mr. Rodriguez leaves and the brunette smiles. "What?" Camila giggles.

"Nothing," Lauren softly smiles. She picks up the eclaire and takes a small bite. She lets out a tiny moan savoring the taste on her tongue. "Wow now this is to die for," Lauren licks her fingers wiping them afterward.

"Wow, the cheescake is amazing too," Camila swallows the bite. She looks over at Lauren who is eating the eclaire. The brunette hides a smile and continues eating the cheescake. She picks up the cup of espresso and looks at Lauren. "Let's try the espresso together!"

Lauren looks at her and smiles. The green-eyed girl picks up her cup, taps it gently against Camila's and both girls take a sip. Lauren savors the taste on her tongue moaning softly. "Wow just fucking wow," She puts the cup down.

The girls continue to eat and nearing midnight Mr. Rodriguez comes back. "Well looks like you guys are finishing up and uh someone gave me this to give to you, " He hands Lauren a similar envelope and a rose.

"Thank you, Mr. Rodriguez," Lauren smiles at the elder man and takes the items.

Mr. Rodriguez leaves and Lauren just stares at the items. "Should I open it now?"

"In two minutes," Camila checks her phone.

"Why?" Lauren asks, "Oh yeah always at midnight." Once the two minutes pass Lauren sits up and looks at Camila. "Wanna read it?" She asks.

"You do it," Camila gives her a genuine smile.

Lauren smiles brightly and gently tears open the envelope. She sets the rose down and takes out the letter.

Now, at this next location, I want you to take Camila with you but first, you will have an Easter party to attend...