Easter Egg Hunt

Lauren's POV

Now, at this next location, I want you to take Camila with you but first, you will have an Easter party to attend... Don't ask how I know that you have been reading these letters with Camila but I do. No, I don't stalk you, I just have people keeping a close eye on you to make sure you fulfill these tasks.

I want you to get to know me, Lauren. Before I tell you the whole reason for these letters. Anyway, after your egg hunting, I want you and Camila to go to a discreet place. It is in your neighborhood. You might be saying 'but I know every part of my neighborhood what kind of secret place?'

Well, there are some hidden places you may not know about in the envelope there's a picture of how the location looks like and a map of how to find it. Old style, huh? Your an old classic laid back type of gal, Lauren. Anyway, I usually go there whenever I'm having a bad day and need to clear my head or I go there and stargaze. Do you like doing that, Lauren? I know you do it's your favorite hobby.

Remember I'm closer to you than you believe! :) See you around...

Xoxo,
Your Secret Admirer xx

I pull out the picture and furrow my eyebrows. I guess I don't know every part of my neighborhood after all. I pull out the small map and study it. It's not far from my house it's a couple of houses down but the problem is it's behind the grumpiest person's house. Mr. Jacobs.

That old man gets on my nerves I swear he calls me a small 'delinquent' and that he will his eyes on me and my 'delinquent' friends.

"What's wrong?" Camila asks.

"Well, this next location is going to be hard. It's behind Mr. Jacobs's house," I show her the small map.

Camila picks it up and scans it over. "I can get us through," Camila smiles.

"Really? How?" I ask with an eyebrow raised.

"Easy, Mr. Jacobs loves me!"

"Mr. Jacobs can love?" I ask in disbelief, "How?"

"Well, he said I'm a decent, sweet, well mannered young teen," Camila smiles.

"Correct, correct, and correct. But he hates me, he calls me a 'delinquent'," I laugh.

"Well have you ever tried to be nice to him and get to know him?" Camila asks with a playful smirk.

I sit back, "No."

"Exactly you just have to be the first to approach and show him you aren't a reckless teen," Camila giggles.

"Ugh. He's just so rude," I groan.

"Okay, whatever that's not the point here. I have to get going and uh after the egg hunt I'll accompany you not like I had a choice." Both girls stand up laughing together.

★ R O S E🌹★

Camila's POV

I fix my checkered skirt as I look into the full-body mirror. I grab some black stockings and my black leather high heel combat boots. I hear a knock at my bedroom door and I open it to reveal my little sister Sofi. "Hi, Sofi what's up?" I kneel.

"Hi, Kaki! Mom says to go downstairs," The little girl smiles brightly.

"Tell her I'll be right down munchkin," I kiss her forehead and she kisses my cheek disappearing downstairs. I giggle to myself and put the stockings on followed by my boots. I cover my belly button with my top that's a teensy weensy tight on me.

I walk downstairs to see my mother speaking with Clara Jauregui. So that means... "Hi Camila," I hear behind me. I turn around to be met with beautiful emerald eyes. "H-hi Lauren!" I smile.