Epilogue

A/n

This is the end of another amazing journey. Thank you guys for loving this book like I loved writing it ❤

Lauren's POV

"Why are you pacing? You're giving me a headache," Taylor says.

"Tay, it's been a day now. Camila hasn't answered any of my calls or texts and when I go to her house she's not there plus I haven't gotten her last letter," I speak rapidly.

"Maybe she's planning something amazing, can you just sit the fuck down and take a deep breath?" Taylor says.

I take a deep breath as she said and I sit down next to her on the couch. "Okay, can we do something to take my mind off of it?" I asked her.

"Like what? Playing a card game or something?" Taylor jokes.

"No like watching a TV show," I laugh softly.

Taylor reaches over and grabs the remote right as the doorbell rang.

We both look at each other then stand up, walking over to the door as Taylor opens it. We both look down to see an envelope with a wax seal and rope sealing it shut.

I open the door wider as I kneel and pick the envelope up. I close the door and stare down at the envelope. "There's no rose," I said.

"Just open it," Taylor says.

"Alright," I nod. I undo the knot then break open the wax seal. I take out the letter inside and unfold it so I can start reading it.

You're probably wondering why I've been distant for a whole day now. I've been prepping your last location for a spectacular date. I know your thinking that you should take me out on a date to repay everything but in a way you will. I had a special person help me set this date up as if you were setting it up. Thank Taylor for me!

I'll be waiting for you on a secluded cliff overlooking the city. Don't take too long, mi amor...

Remember I'm closer to you than you believe! :) See you around...

Xoxo,
Your Secret Admirer xx

I fold the envelope back up and I look over at Taylor. "You knew what she was doing this whole time?" I question.

"Hell yeah, which is why I told you not to panic," Taylor smiles.

I take out the picture and the map inside of the envelope as I study them both. "You have to drive on a dirt trail up to get to the cliff," I said.

"Better get going you don't want her to get impatient," Taylor smiles.

I playfully push her as I grab my car keys and put everything back in the envelope.

After about an hour of driving, I finally stop my car when the dirt trail ends on some bushes. I turn my car off and I get out as I lock it. I move the bushes to the side as I'm met with the cliff from the picture and the view of the city.

"Mi amor..."

I turn around to see Camila standing behind with the final rose in her hand. "Camila..." A smile forms on my lips. I walk to close the distance between us as I wrap my arm around her waist.

Camila kisses my jaw as she puts the rose in my grasp. "You took a long while," She whispers.

"Sorry," I whisper.

"All that matters is that you're here now," Camila pulls away from me.

My eyes scan the cliff as I see everything set up. Some candles are surrounding the blanket laid out on the rock as rose petals are spread out forming into a heart.

"Taylor did good," I smiled.

"I swore her to secrecy sorry for not telling you," Camila says.

"It's okay. Everything is forgiven," I wrap her up in my arms when the cold wind picks up. I smooth her hair down, then her back, as that hand cups her ass. "Let's go to my car so we can warm up," I whisper.

"Lauren," Camila giggles.

"If you don't want to then I understand," I kiss her forehead.

"I didn't say that," Camila smiles.

"So it's a yes?" I cup her face in my hands.

"Yeah..." Camila nods.

I lean down and connect my lips with hers in a hungry kiss. I pick the girl up in my arms as I move the bushes to the side to reveal my car. I unlock it and Camila opens the backseat door as I set her down on the ground.

Camila enters my car and reaches out as she pulls me inside. I shut the door behind me as she pulls my lips back into that hungry kiss. My hand runs down her hand as I start to pull her shirt over her head.

I shift ourselves so we are laying on the seats comfortably with me on top of her.

"Have you ever done it in the car?" Camila asks as I unbutton her jeans.

"Yes but never in my car I love her too much to do that to her," I smiled.

"Do you love me more now?" Camila giggles.

"Yes and she loves you too," I kiss her flat stomach. I run my cold hands along her exposed thighs which made her shiver. "You won't be cold for too long now," I whisper.

Camila's POV

I run my hand through Lauren's hair as I let out a gasp when Lauren's tongue starts to play with my clit.

Her tongue moves down and it slowly sinks inside of me.

"I'm tight already because I'm already riled up," I said.

Lauren responds by squeezing my hand softly.

I arch my hips up against her mouth as her tongue hits my sensitive spot. "Lauren..." I moan.

She pulls her tongue out but replaces it with two fingers. Lauren moves up my body as she kisses my lips slowly. "I love you..." She whispers against my lips.

"And I love you," I smiled. My arm snakes around her shoulders as I tighten my walls on Lauren's fingers. I rest my forehead on hers as my breathing comes out uneven. "Lauren... I'm close," I whisper.

"Just release, baby..." Lauren smiles.

Seconds after she said that, I feel hot liquid coat the inside of my thighs.

"Camila..." Lauren chuckles.

"You told me to release," I smiled.

"That's a lot of juice you released there," Lauren sits up and goes down my body to clean me up.

"Guess I released all of my want for you at once," I said.

Once Lauren is done cleaning me up, she makes us sit up as she pulls my naked body against her clothed one. "Let's get you dressed so we can enjoy the view of the city," Lauren kisses the top of my head.

After I got fully dressed and got out of Lauren's car, the green-eyed girl and I are sitting on the blank with her arms wrapped around me from behind as we stare out towards the light up city.

"This view is absolutely beautiful just like you," Lauren whispers in my ear and plants a kiss on my cheek.

"This is how it was supposed to end but I guess it worked out either way," I said.

"It's hard to not like you," Lauren snuggles her cheek against mine. Her hand grasps mine as she laces her finger through mine. "Thank you for the adventure, my secret admirer," Lauren says.

"No. Thank you, for returning my feelings," I said.

"Your too charming to resist falling for you. I love you," Lauren turns my head to the side as she presses our lips in a tender kiss.

"I love you too," I whisper.

Lauren puts the rose in my free hand as she pulls me closer to her as we just stare out at the city together.

THE END