XI Envelope

Camila's POV

Next up is going to be the beauty of our world. I always found myself wandering around when I was feeling down or confused. One of my most favorite flowers is sunflowers.

They are yellow and most of the time the color yellow symbolizes happiness. I can vouch for it because they do bring joy into someone's life just like the sun does. My most happy place is where you can see nothing but yellow. Yes, I'm talking about a field of sunflowers as far as the eye can see.

You already know who I am Lauren but I don't want a thing to change so...

Remember I'm closer to you than you believe! :) See you around...

Xoxo,
Your Secret Admirer xx

I fold the letter back up and take out the picture inside.

Lauren takes the picture as she presses a kiss to my cheek. "I wonder who is this secret admirer," Lauren jokes as she stares at the picture.

"I don't know but I heard she's very sexy," I stand up then sit back down so I can straddle her lap.

"Really, and where did you hear that?" Lauren wraps her arms around my waist.

"I have a friend who's friends with your secret admirer," I place my hands on her shoulder.

"Do you think your friend's friend can help me get to her?" Lauren chuckles.

"She likes her privacy," I run my hand through Lauren's hair.

"Guess I'll just have to wait it out," Lauren smiles.

I cup her face in my hands as I lean down and press my lips against hers. I lay Lauren back flat on my mattress which made Thunder scurry out of the spot he was laying down on. I let out a giggle as I hide my face in Lauren's neck.

"Poor pup, I think we squished his tail," Lauren wraps me up in her arms.

Thunder jumps back up on my bed and lays down beside Lauren's head as he licks her cheek.

"We should get to that field before the sun goes down," I unwrap Lauren's arms from around me as I sit up.

"Now? It's been a while since we watched movies together," Lauren frowns.

"We can watch as many movies as you want tonight," I smile down at her.

"I don't think I can tonight... Dinah wants to hang out," Lauren says.

"Invite her," I smile.

"Seriously?" Lauren questions.

"Yes, that is if we go to the field right now or I'm canceling movie night tonight," I smiled.

"You wouldn't..." Lauren narrows her eyes at me.

"Try me..." I whispered against her lips.

"Oh, I will." Lauren wraps me in her arms again as she turns us around so she's now on top of me. Lauren starts to pepper kisses all over my neck causing me to laugh at the ticklish feeling.

Thunder stands up as he pounces around my mattress as he barks wildly.

I gently grab the dog and use him as a shield from Lauren. "Protect me, my vicious warrior," I giggle.

Thunder barks at Lauren as he bites the sleeve of her shirt and playfully starts to pull it.

"Wow he's feisty like his mama," Lauren scratches behind his ear.

"So, that field, huh?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"I'll take you if we bring Thunder along, he could use the exercise and the sun," Lauren says.

"Are you up for it little guy?" I run my hand over his soft fur.

Thunder barks multiple times as his tail wags rapidly.

"We got our answer, let's go," Lauren smiles brightly.