Sweet Like Honey

Lauren's POV

I set my soda down on the coffee table as the food bits wash down with the fluid. I close the pizza box once I put any trash inside of it. I turn the TV off so I can leave the room dark, the only source of light is the moon's light through the living room window. I turn around to see that Camila is shaking nervously next to me. "You can back down if you want, I won't be mad," I speak softly.

"No," She says immediately.

I scoot closer to her and I place a gentle hand on her cheek. "Are you sure... Baby?" I mumbled.

"More than anything Lauren," Camila whispers.

"Okay," I nod. I close the distance between us and I slowly start kissing her lips.

Camila grips my wrist as she kisses me back. I let out a moan when Camila deepens it. The brunette lays me down on the couch as she lays on top of me.

I disconnect our lips so I can kiss her neck which made her moan. I grip her chin softly as I tilt her head up.

"Lauren..." She breathes out my name.

"Let's go up to my room so we can be more comfortable," I whisper.

Camila's body stiffens as she stands up, "This is real?"

"I'll be very gentle and sweet," I stand up. I gently grab Camila by the waist and I pull her close to me.

Camila wraps her arms around my neck as she stares deep into my eyes in the slightly lit room. "I trust you," She whispers.

"Trust is very important," I smiled.

Camila lightly kisses my lips as she mumbled against them, "You're a dork."

"And you love that about me," I smiled.

"I love that you are a dork, I love you," Camila whispers.

"You love me?" I raise one eyebrow in question.

"All about you not-"

"Don't cover it. It's fine, I fell in love with you too," I smiled as I tuck a strand of loose hair behind her ear.

"Never thought I would hear those words from anybody besides my family and friends," Camila hides her face in my neck.

"Never thought I would say those words again," I whispered as I rest my cheek on top of her head.

"We can go up to your room now," Camila mumbles.

Camila's POV

Lauren closes the door behind me and gently pins me against it as our lips are locked in a heated kiss.

My hands buried in her hair as I moan into her mouth.

Lauren's tongue slips through my lips and starts to explore my mouth. Her tongue pokes mine and both of our muscles start fighting. My tongue wins and I slip my tongue through her lips but Lauren catches it as she starts to suck on it.

I moan into her mouth as my body arches against hers. I disconnect our lips and let out a small yelp when I feel Lauren pick me in her arms. I feel the soft cushion of her mattress and her pillow as she lays me down on the bed with her on top of me.

Lauren dips her head down and she starts to kiss my neck and goes down to my collarbone.

My back arches as my eyes land on the vase of roses on her desk. My breath catches in my throat but I advert my eyes from the roses.

Lauren sits up and slowly starts to lift my shirt. Her eyes are so warm as she stares right into mine.

I lift my head and arms as my shirt slips right past in a swift.