123: S4 The Freak's and The Robin hood part 6

Jose has now woken up on his bed as he begins to start his day, he brush his teeth and eat some cereal and just taking a tiny bit of candy on the fridge. As he sits down on his table and being working on his (Very weird and cringy fanfiction of Splatoon) but then as he progress the story he then realized something....

Jose: .....oh yeah this is a Splatoon fanfic I forgot....

Fin~

Burst in like a bullet

It was dark on inkopolis village and we saw Ghost and Casper go home with the money. Ghost was carrying it, it was a tiny pounce fills with coins and dollars, Ghost was holding one of the coins on his hand as he flicks it upwards and cathing it once again.

Ghost: Alright casper let's go back to bay before those bounty hunters are coming after us. Plus Lumi and Riva are a pain when they hunt us down.

Casper: .....

Casper then grab's ghost arm, this causes Ghost to stop walking and looked towards casper. As he dorp on coin on the ground.

Ghost: What?

Casper: ..... *Snarls*

Ghost: .....what about her?

Casper then points at the mansion, Casper might be a sanitized Octoling but still he still has a heart and mind, Casper was telling Ghost that "we should go back and help the cat girl"

Ghost: ... Why we need to help her? Isn't that our objective?

Casper: *Deep Snarls*

Ghost: What do you mean she's in danger? She's literally our enemy!

Casper then grabs ghost neck and throws him back, blocking his way.

Ghost: Casper! I swear to cod! She not worth it!

Ghost try's to out run him, but casper was too quick and throws him to the ground again.

Ghost: COD DAMMIT! CASPER! WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE!!?

Casper then let out a roar in ghost face. After that they look at each other making eye contact.

Ghost: .....*sigh* look i do have a heart casper. But I'm doing this to save my family, My family is more important than that cat girl.

Casper: .....

Ghost: ..... Yeah i know....she sacrifice herself to save her sister, but that's not..... important....

Casper then Pat's ghost shoulder and puts his hand on ghost heart then back to him. Saying (You and I are brothers) Casper then points at the mansion again and Ghost Look at the mansion. Ghost understood, Casper dose care about ghost family and especially his mother. But to sacrifice one life to another is not Worth it.

Ghost Look back at Casper. As Casper snarls softly.

Casper: ....

Ghost: ....*sigh* i hate you sometimes.

Battle map

Blue Team
Three Four Eight and the gang

Red team
Hisoka and the skywalker

Red teamHisoka and the skywalker