57. S2 Wut?

(No pov)

Felix felt something warm...it was quite nice and relaxing. He opens his eyes and noticed Olivia was snuggled on his chest.

Felix: ...... why.

Just because :) right readers?

Felix sits up straight, and Olivia is hugging him tightly. Felix was blushing, he carry's her and lays her down on the bed, he decided to drink something on the bar. he was about to leave but Olivia was still hugging his waist.

Felix: *sigh* Olivia. Can you....(blushes)

Felix notice that she's trembling. He got worried so he puts his hand on her head, this time she didn't smiled, she was still trembling, Felix was getting worried so he lays down on the bed and brings her closer on his chest. She hugs him tightly, and Felix was getting worried his eyes are slowly turning to purple.

Felix: Olivia...are you okay?

Olivia didn't answer, He was getting worried about her.

Felix mind: Is she having a nightmare? Or is she just cold?

Felix puts the blanket on to her and it worked, she's not trembling or shivering may recall, but Olivia is still holding on to Felix. Felix eyes are slowly turning back to blue. She was snoring cutely and had grip tight on Felix's waist,

Felix: *sigh* okay fine...

Felix lays down and goes back to sleep, Olivia was snuggling closer to him. Felix pats her head and kisses her forehead, this time she smiled and hugged tightly not wanting to go away.

There was a moment of silence until someone spoke.

Olivia: hmm.

Felix: ....?

Olivia: d-dont....l-lea-leave me....please.

Felix: ... I won't leave you olivia.

Olivia hugs him closer unti there faces are closer to each other and until pressing there cheeks together. Felix was now blushes mad and angry at the same time.

Felix mind: WHY WHY WHY!?!?

until our love birds fall asleep together, and looked like cuddling each other.

Meanwhile

Ken: ...... So which side are you guys on Splatoween?

To be continued===>

Sorry if it's short. Because me and my family are going on a trip. 

Anyways.

Ill be uploading a new chapter soon so stay tuned i guess.

Also I'm not going to make a Halloween special....sorry but here's a mini comic that i found on....i don't remember i hope you enjoy

WARNING THIS COMIC DOSE NOT BELONG TO ME IT BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR THEMSELVES.

Yeah that's it actually

Yeah that's it actually.......Cya.