100. S3 The Dragon's blade

(No pov)

Ahem....WE ARE NOW AT 100 CHAPTERS!!! OH MY GOD!!!....Ahem.

I hope your having a wonderful day.

(No pov)

In inkopolis bay, the moon was shining in the cold night a beautiful scenery and start's shines on the beautiful sky's.

(am i making a poem or something? Jeez)

In this cold full moon there was an inkling walking on the beach, Had ink-tana on his hips and his hands are on his pockets.

Sudenly someone approached the man. It was also an inkling with a Katana on hand.

???: .... You must be ikehata?

Yoshi: ... Yes and why are you here?

???: .... I've been looking for you for the past three days. And finally it found the inkling samurai...know as ikehata Yoshi. Or know as Hachiman Taro...

Yoshi: ..... It's ikehata Yoshi. And how do you know that?

???: I've been trained to be the strongest samurais in inkopolis kingdom. And i know your there strongest here.

Yoshi: ....you want to fight me?

???: Yes...i do.

The figure puts his hand on his Katana. He pulled it out and it glows like a cherry blossom leaf form the bright light of the moon reflecting it.

???: I am Genji. The God of Eight Banners", referring to the eight heavenly banners that signaled the birth of the divine Emperor Ōjin.

Yoshi: ......

Yoshi mind: This is a fanfiction not an anime right?

Yoshi: You know the emperor?

Genji: Yes I've heard that he was killed by your colleague.

Yoshi: ... I have no time for this genji. I have some better things to do.

Yoshi continue his walk ignoring Genji.

Genji: tsk tsk tsk....im very disappointed.

Yoshi: (stops walking)

Genji: Samurai's have honor. And always protect there country. And also....

Genji slowly puts his Katana on his sheath, Yoshi looked to his chest and felt something cutting on his chest. A burst of ink come out as he falls to the ground.

Genji: ....A samurai never runs away from a fight...

Yoshi was on the ground bleeding helplessly and coughing out blood/ink.

Yoshi: you....y-you..

An inkling girl then skips towards Yoshi as she pulled out her phone and took a picture of him, she then opens up her umbrella and texted Someone.

Genji: Seriously neon?

Neon then pulled out a sticky note and place it on Genji's forehead. He pulled out the note and read it.

Neon: (It's for rick Genji >3•)

He crumble the paper and throws it. Genji then walks towards Yoshi as he knells down to talk to him. Yoshi tired to stand up but neon stomp her foot on his back.

Genji: Don't worry ikehata. You'll be remembered just like your father.

Meanwhile