132: S4 A fool for you part 4

Levi continue to walk his way towards the train station, rain was falling down hard and some inklings and Octolings are inside the shop's just hope that they wouldn't get splatting by the rain, but Levi didn't care.

Sara: Faster Ken!

Ken: What do you think I'm doing!!?!

Ken was carrying Sara on his back, she was on her Octo form, Olivia was also there as well. They've got a text from Felix and they where heading their way towards Felix. The text only said "help" causing them to feel a chill underneath thier (imaginary spine)

Our agents just run past Levi without even knowing not even Sara due to the fact that she's on her Octo form. Levi then stops his track's and looked back.

Levi: ......

Time Skip here's a pic

Three Four Eight are in the hospital and Marie was in the other room, the doctor said that she will survive, but she will be unconscious for a while

Three Four Eight are in the hospital and Marie was in the other room, the doctor said that she will survive, but she will be unconscious for a while. Soon enough they heard foot steps running towards them, the three of them looks up and saw Callie and Sara running towards them, felix then stands up.

Callie: Where is she!?

Felix: She's inside, but we can't get in. The doc said we should leave her alone for a while.

Callie: Is she okay?

Felix: Don't worry Callie...she's fine.

Callie and Felix talk to each other for a while, Meanwhile Sara looked out the window and saw Marie resting in the bed not awake yet. She felt guilt crawling on her back and felt that her father...did this to Marie.

Sara: ...this is my fault isn't it?

They all went quite as they all look at Sara, and tears are forming on her eyes.

Sara: I...I shouldn't find him in t-the first place. I-if I wouldn't b-be here then this w-wouldn't happened. a-and now...he might kill all of you guys too.

Sara then falls to her knees and start crying.

Callie: Don't say something like that! It's not your fault...

Callie kneeled down on Sara trying to calm her down.

Ken: Sara....

Felix: ...... Guys

They all look at felix.

Felix: ... I think... It's best if you all get out of this place.

Ken: ... W-What?

Callie: What do you mean?

Felix: Like she said...he might come after all of you. And not to mention, ghost said there would be an army coming towards us.....And they will kill us all.