152: SF Another bites the Dust!

(No pov)

Three Four Eight and Neko were heading back to base (center of inkopolis square) by that time The SPD then came out to help the four of them. Meanwhile back on the square Vivi, Queen, Ghost and Casper came in and helped alfredo for almost killed by joker. The war wasn't over yet they still continue there fight outside the gate.

TarTar sat on a rock, he watch the trees around him burning to the ground, while sanitized creatures are roaming around the park. He then turned around and saw the ship gets closer to the docks, the ship stopped and a plank was placed down.

TarTar: ..... About time jaws.

He steps down to the ground and held his inkchor on his back.

Captain Carcharus: Shut it.

He steps closer to TarTar.

Captain Carcharus: What now boss?

TarTar: .... You can do whatever you want captain, Make sure you kill them all in plain sight.

TarTar then stands up and walks away.

TarTar: I've got some business to do, so distract them for me.

Captain Carcharus: *grins* good...

Mercury: CHARGE!!!

All of the SPD then began run towards the Mafia, Mercury, Junior and Kenny then run passed Felix and the others.

Mercury: What are you waiting for?

Kenny: we've got some unfinished business to do.

Junior: If you don't do your job, then stand down.

The three of them continue to run towards the enemy. As Felix and the others looked at them.

Felix: ....Tsk show off.

Felix placed Neko next to the SPD cars as the medic began to treat her wounds. Neko looked at the three of them and nods at them. Felix nodded back, Ken smiled and olivia held her hand for a second and then letting it go.

SPD crew: Sir there firing their rockets!

Mercury: Shoot Kenny we need-

A kodachi then was throw towards the Mafia, stabbing it, the dead Mafia then pulled the trigger aiming it to the ground blowing most of the Mafia.

The kodachi then flew away and landed on the ground. Felix then picked it up and held his ground.

Felix: Where the hell have you been!?

Mercury: Uh sending backup!?

Mercury then shot Felix over his head killing a Mafia behind him. Felix then casual swinging his kodachi towards the Mafia as he talks to mercury.

Felix: What do you mean!? There is a cod damn war and you can't even help Marie and the others!?

Mercury continue to shoot mafias from a far, He then pulled out a knife and start swigging it.

Mercury: Oh yeah!? Where the hell have you guys been!? It's been 2 weeks jackass!

Felix: Well played!

Felix then throw his kodachi towards mercury, Dodge it killing one mafia that was seeking behind him, mercury then grabs the kodachi and pull it out, He then Throws it back towards Felix.

Felix: Next time, protect them.

Mercury: Yeah, yeah.

Mafia: FREEZE!!!